(Chapter 25) Logan's P.O.V

Logan walked Alex all the way home, they didn't speak. The awkwardness grew between them and luckily before they knew it Alex was home once again safe and sound.

'Well I guess I'll just text you or something.'

'Yeah sure I guess.'

'Alex I'm-'

'Just forget it okay?'

'Yep.....forget it.'

'Well I had fun.'

'So did I.'

'Well bye.'

'See you.'

This time Alex walked off without a kiss on the cheek. She quickly rushed into her house and Logan walked off feeling down. The walk home was pretty sad and depressing. He felt like crap for almost kissing Alex. But that's the one thing he couldn't get out of his mind as he walked into his house, 'kissing Alex.'

'Hey Logan you're home, so how was your 'date'?'

'First off it wasn't a date, and second off it was going pretty well actually.'

'That's it? Pretty well?'

'Yeah, until......'

'Until?'

'Nothing. It was just fine.'

'Come on finish what you started.'

'Ugh, why'd I have to open my mouth? Fine but you have to promise you won't tell anyone, don't even repeat it. I promised Alex I wouldn't tell.'

'Okay okay I  promise, now what happened?'

Logan paused for a second before responding. He knew he would most likely regret this later but he's actually becoming friends with Chad again because of Alex so maybe he should trust him and give him another chance.

'Me and Alex.....Alex and I...well....'

'Just spit it out already!'

'We almost maybe sort of kind of almost kissed.'

'Seriously?! Did you or did you not?'

'Not really.'

'Why?'

'Well we were talking then before I knew it we were leaning in towards each other and when our noses touched she turned her head and I pulled away.'

'That's it?'

'Well we both knew that if I kissed her, one Megan would kill us both and two I would feel so guilty about it. I can't lie, I can't even stand the fact of knowing something about someone when they don't. I guess I'm just really loyal.'

'Wuss.'

'Hey!'

'I'm not telling you to cheat on Megan but you would be better off without her.'

'I don't know.'

'What'd Alex say?'

'Well she apologized then I apologized then she said it was her fault and I shouldn't be the one to apologize and that's when I was about to give in.'

'Give in?'

'Tell her the truth.'

'And that would be?'

'I love Alex.'

'You love her? As in L-O-V-E love her?'

'There's not other way to spell love.'