(Chapter 7) Jealous much?

Alex walked into the kitchen and saw her mother cooking and serving breakfast and her father talking to jake by the table.

'Good morning sweetheart. I'm making egg and bacon. Want some?'

'You're kidding right?'

'What do You mean alex?'

'The first day jake's here you stay late to make him breakfast?'

'Honey come on this might not even be a daily thing.'

Alex's scoffs and takes a seat at the table. Her father and jake are talking and Alex just thinks to herself. 'I can't believe this. Just because he's here they stay home late? When it's me no one cares but just because its him they do?' Alex begins to eat her eggs and bacon silently. After she finished she left the house. She figured since they stayed late for jake they'd take him to school. Alex was walking towards the spot where she usually met Chelsea. When she got there Chelsea wasn't there then she received a text right at that moment.

'Ding ding!'

'Hey Alex srry I'm not there got a ride earlier see ya in school ;) ~Ch3lsa :*'

'Great. Just great.'

Alex sighed and went on her way walking to school. When she finally arrived she headed straight inside towards the cafeteria to see what was for breakfast. But it seemed like today just wasn't her lucky day.

'Hey dork' Megan yelled out.

'What do you want moron.'

'I just wanna talk politely like civilized people.'

'Did you eat crazy flakes this morning?'

'No silly' Megan and her friends chuckle.

'Just tell me what you want so I can go.'

'All I want is for you to leave Logan alone. I heard of your coincidential weekend with him.'

'I really have no idea what you're talking about. So what if I saw him a few times walking ?'

'I just want you to know I'm watching and that if you don't want to end up dead, in the hospital or humiliated for life you'd listen to.'

'Whatever.'

As Alex was starting to walk away Megan grabbed her by the arm and slammed her into the wall.

'Listen and listen good, I don't like to repeat myself. Leave Logan alone, stay out of his life and I'll leave you alone for the rest of the year. Deal?'

Megan began to twist Alex's wrist.

'Deal' she asked once more a little louder.

'Deal' Alex whispered in pain.

Megan and her friends left laughing and happy. Alex who was now in pain forgot all about breakfast and headed to her locker. Chelsea was there.

'Hey Alex. Sorry I didn't meet you today.'

'It's ok.'

'So what's up?'

'Well Ms. Popular and her group of morons ganged up on me.'

'You're kidding right?'

'No. Megan told me to leave Logan alone and stay out of his life. She said she heard about our coincidental weekend.'

'She get jealous way to easy. Also I don't believe in coincidence.'

'She's overreacting. It's not like anything happen. We just talked and her helped me out yesterday with jake, that's it.'