(Chapter 22) Looks like Megan doesn't always win

'Don't need to rub it in okay!'

Megan replied to her phone and threw it on her bed. She then regretted it and took it back.

'Hey Andrew!'

'Oh god it's you. What do you want?'

'So I was calling Logan but he said he was at the library working on a project? He said to ask you about it.'

'Always gotta make the best friend do all the dirty work. I see how it is.'

'Huh?'

'Nothing. He went to the library to work on the project Ms. Huck gave everyone, with his partner.'

'Who's his partner?'

'Oh um I.....he....well..'

'Spit it out!'

'Might as well he left me to do all the dirty work anyways. His partner is Alex.'

'Alex? As in Alex Oakman Alex?'

'That's the only Alex in the school.'

'Oh uh right, of course. Well I'll uh try calling him now. Thanks Andrew.'

'Yeah yeah whatever see ya.'

Megan ended her call and again frustrated threw her phone on her bed.

'God Logan why do you have to be such a jerk!'

Knock knock!

'What?! Who is it?!'

'It's your adoring big sis' Christy said with a smile.

'Great. Just great! What do you want?'

'Why so mad?'

'Just tell me what you want.'

'Your help.'

'Not again Christy.'

'Please?'

'Not again with the while Chad thing.'

'All I'm asking is for you to get him to go to Stacy's party Saturday.'

'Stacy? The ninth grader?'

'Yeah why?'

'She had some of her buddy's at my school pass out invites.'

'Logan got one?'

'Yeah almost everyone did.'

'Perfect! Get him to get his brother to go.'

'You know how hard that's going to be? You know the tension between the two of them.'

'Megan just do it. Or else.'

'Whatever fine. I'm not in the mood for a fight.'

'Good. You have until tomorrow.'

'You know he hates us. Hates you. You're just going to get yourself hurt and humiliated because of him.'

'That's my problem okay? Did I give you shit about when you decided to go out with Logan? No I kept my mouth shut. So I'd appreciate if you could return the favor.'

'Fine whatever, I'm just trying to warn you.'

'Selfish bitch' Christy mumbled under her breath as she left the room slamming the door behind her, while Megan just rolled her eyes and jumped on her bed pissed off.

'What the hell am I going to do now?'

------------------------------------------

It was nine o'clock when Logan got home. He quietly opened and closed the door and quietly tip toed upstairs to his room.