Submitted by @DontDoIt2

I am 13, almost 14, and currently living life in a living hell. I don't want to be known or even recognized by my username, and I changed it to this. I like it. It makes me feel like I have a mask to hide behind.

Anyways, I attend a private school and have been for the last year. I knew that people hated me, but I had my group of friends. Three weeks ago on the second day of school, one of the boys in my class, I'll call him Dare, decided to humiliate one of the other boys. I'll call him Hart.

So you know what he decided to do? He loudly (and in great detail) announced what Hart would do to me if he tied me to a bed. He talked about thrusts and moans and there was me, standing there at my locker gathering my books for class, and this boy is talking about how Hart is moaning my name. I was deeply disturbed and raced off to the bathroom to cry. There were all of my classmates in that room, and not one of them said a thing.

I told my parents that night, and they told me if it happened again that we would tell the Principal. 'Dare' still hates me. Calls me bitch and witch on a daily basis, and I still haven't figured out what's wrong with me or what I did. That's my story. It's not much, but it's what happened to me, and it still scares me when I think about it. I'm in school with these kids every day, and I'm terrified one day that boy will drag me into a classroom and rape me.