You Owe Me Oreos. 10 ~

• Dedicated to Mariam Sangani

~♥~

I'M SORRYY!

Anyways, the rant is in the bottom.

Right, enjooyy! :D

~♥~

"Where is she?!" Lucy asked impatiently.

"She'll be here soon. Let's hope." I muttered trying to look through the big gates with unnecessarily large guards.

"Just pray Aunt Sara doesn't call." Jeremy said.

Jake laughed and hugged Lucy tight when he saw her shiver.

I looked at her worried and for the fifth time today, wondered if this was a good idea.

Today was the day Selene and Lilly were arriving so Me, Jake and Jer planned to come to the airport. Since Lucy really wanted to go we decided to sneak her with us. Of course we had to patch up a lie so everyone thought we were taking her to the doctor for a random check-up.

"I'm really cold." Lucy whispered and snuggled closer to Jake. He wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her waist tightly.

"This is seriously starting to worry me." I frowned and walked closer to her. After placing a hand on her forehead my frown stretched further down as I realized she had a fever.

"We can't go back now. Sel would be here any second." Jer said, "Here. Give her to me. We'll go to the food place and I'll get her some hot coffee or something."

Jake nodded and slowly handed Lucy over to Jer. She gladly hugged him, satisfied by his warmth.

They slowly walked away and as soon as they did I let out a huge sigh.

"Come on Mel, she'll be fine." Jake nudged my shoulder slightly and gave me a warming smile, showing his dimples.

Poker face. Maintain yourself Melissa.

I smiled back, nothing compared to his but it was the best I got.

Besides, I do not like him. I just agree with the fact that he's hot.

Yup. That's it. Let's go with that theory.

My thoughts seeped out of my mind when I saw two heads with a familiar color of reddish-brown.

Sel and Lilly.

"AND THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED. ALONG WITH THE... QUEEN SISTER." Sel shouted in a fake British accent causing majority of the people to bring their attention to them.

Lilly turned a slight pale pink and I laughed.

"WE HAVE BEEN WAITING YOUR HIGHNESSES." I screamed back with an accent and curtsied.

Both of them turned to us.

In a second flat, I felt Sel hug me tight.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too." I laughed and pulled away.

"Jake!" Sel exclaimed and gave him a huge hug.

He laughed and hugged her back.

"Hey Lilly." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey Mel."

"How was your flight?"

"Remind me to never go somewhere with Sel."

"Oh come on! I wasn't that bad!" Sel pitched in.

"Oh really?" She accused and turned back to me, "She actually got us kicked out of one of the flights."