You Owe Me Oreos. 13 ~

Wooo!

~ ♥ ~

"Melly. Eat." Selene demanded, trying to sound harsh.

"I'm not hungry." I grumbled.

"You have to eat something! You didn't eat anything at all since morning. And it's already dinner!"

"I'm really not hungry."

"Please!"

"No." I got off the seat in the waiting room and went towards the bathrooms. I had my handbag hanging lazily on my shoulder, my hands playing with the strap.

I examined my face in the big mirror and couldn't help but sigh. My complexion had paled, my eye whites were a little yellow, and my lips were dry. I looked horrible. I took out a few thing from the purse and started to freshen up. After washing my face thoroughly, I rubbed lotion along my forehead, to my cheeks, till my chin, enhancing my skin tone. I glossed my lips nicely and after lining my eyes with a black eyeliner, I applied some mascara. It was a natural look, but I looked better. Way better.

I got out of the bathroom and went towards the cafeteria. No, I wasn't going to eat since I actually wasn't hungry at all, I was just going to get a bottle of water to fix that stupid yellow tint in my eyes.

After getting my water, I sat down on an empty table and slowly sipped from the blue bottle. It tested better than any of the time I've ever had water. Maybe because I hadn't drunken anything done this morning.

Before I could take another gulp, two huge hands covered my eyes and I let out a silent gasp.

"Guess who?" A husky voise whispered in my ear and I smiled.

I knew exactly who this was.

"Hey Jake."

I heard his amazing laughter before seeing him take a seat beside me. Before he could reply, a pretty blonde nurse came with two big slices of pizza. She was about to sit down when she finally saw me already seated. She scowled at me, flipped Jake off, and scurried away.

"What the hell?" I stated, confused.

"I asked her to get me two slices to this table." He replied, pulling one and starting to eat it, "She thought I ordered it for her out something."

"Then why are they two slices..?"

He looked at me like I had four heads before he burst into fits of laughter, "You're actually that dumb?"

"What?"

"This one's for you." He smiled, passing me a slice. I examined it carefully. Am I hungry?

"I didn't put poison in it. Swear." Jake chuckled, almost finishing his pizza.

I sighed, enh, what the hell. Take a big bite of the cheesy food, I felt a wave of content pass my body.

Oh I was definitely hungry.

Six slices and seven water bottles later, me and Jake were sharing a big chocolate cake slice.

"I cannot believe I ate that much." I exclaimed, licking the frosting off my fingers as Jake was using the only spoon to take a bite. We were taking turns but sometimes he'd give me two chances. What a gentleman.

"I have that effect on people." Jake winked confidently, before realising how stupid that sounded.

I laughed in his face and he blushed.

"You're so cute." I ruffled his hair and he scrunched his nose adorably. We quickly finished the cake slice and laid back in our seats, full.

"Yummy food." I said simply, rubbing my belly.