What's Happening?

Sorry guys, I know this is late, I've just been having a rough time and I hope none of you are angry with me. Again, really sorry.
Also, if you haven't already, check my Author's note and vote for your favourite story idea.
I just wanted to thank Chloebug_03 for making the new cover for Tamed, it looks awesome!! You guys should go check out her book snow wolf, it's a great book and I'm sure many of you will enjoy it.
Thanks so much my lovelies, you're the reason I keep writing.
___________________

I said nothing at all as Nate and I made our way through the thick bushes and branches of trees. The silence was deafening but I didn't want to make it worse by saying anything. Nate was lost in thought, it was easy to see by the expressions on his face that he was worried, angry, and afraid. I don't doubt him, he already lost Lily and his father...all he had was Nicole.

I did however sense that something was off about him, he seemed different, not different how his wolf was taking over but different like he was hiding something. What was he hiding from me?

Cause of this I pondered on it, not even realizing we had walked out to an open area in the forest. Nate stopped, and I at his side. Standing before us....no....it couldn't be...

"Kane?" I spoke out, ending the silence between us all.

"Hello Princess," he retorted. I heard a deep growl come from Nate, his eyes glaring right at Kane, no mercy or remorse, just vivid anger.

"Why....why are-"

"Where is she you asshole?!" Nate barked, his eyes golden as his anger rose.

Kane chuckled, it was loud enough for me to hear it as if he was right next to me. A smile edged across his face. "Tsk...tsk...such a grouchy little bitch you are Nathaniel..."

I reached out my hand, going for Nate's arm but was pulled back by something....or someone heavy. Their arms wrapped around me like an anaconda and didn't let go. I struggled, trying to get free as I was backed up away from Nate.

I saw panic edged on Nate's face as he broke the eye contact with Kane and looked over at me. "Amy!" He stepped forward but was yanked back by another man.

"Now that wouldn't be the wisest choice, little bitch," Kane hissed as a sneer crossed his features. "You've already lost so much...do you really wish to loose more...a pack?"

Pack?

"You won't dare touch Am-"

Kane growled, "not hers."

"Mine? I don't have one! Amy's pack is mine..."

"Your fathers..."

I watched as the blood rushed from Nate's face. I saw the pain cross over him once more. His father had a pack?

"What are you going on about you lying sac of shit!" Nate barked, rage burning in his eyes.

"Oh...let me guess, your pathetic excuse of a father never told you huh? What a shame, guess he wasn't much of a loss then was he." He said as he turned his back to him, chuckling.

"Bastard!" He shouted in pure fury. He lunged forward, being held back by the man behind him.

Kane shook his head as he made his way over towards me, eyes dancing all over my body, I knew it cause I could feel it. His piercing stare, it sickened me. I was released from the harsh grip on my arms, I felt free for only a mere three seconds before I was pinned to Kane's chest in a way I felt my stomach hurt from the pressure.

Kill...

I found myself inches away from him, how long could I hold this need my beast created.