Not an Update, but please read...

Ello my lovelies, how are we on this fine day??

Anyways, I know a lot of you have been bugging for an update and I'm hoping to have another part ready by the next few days. Yay!!!

I just wanted to mention something I thought would be cool to get you creative experts to help me out with something. I've been meaning to change the cover of tamed for a while now but I can't think of anything or how it should look, that's where you lovelies come in. I need all you creative people out there, who are interested, to help me create a new cover. If you wish to help me by doing this feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. If you already have an idea you can create it and send it to me through my wattpad Facebook account, if you still wanna help and you don't have Facebook then private message me and we will think of another solution. I'm putting everything in you guys, now let your creative juices flow!

I also was thinking about adding a new story while my inspiration for my other stories come back. I wanted to leave that choice in your hands as well, so here are the options(unless you have one cooler?):

1.) Breath of Life- about a girl who was blind since birth, she meets a guy and he starts to change her way of living

2.) Band Boy Stole My Heart- about a punk band that is stuck in a high-school and has to survive not being noticed. But how long will it take?

3.) Intentions-abuse isn't good, no, but sometimes it brings others together. It's about a girl who is abused by her father and she meets a boy one day and her life changes forever.

4.) My bride the mermaid-.....pretty much as the titles says...lol...a guy gets his life saved by a mermaid and he is slowly falling for her.

Or 5.) Stay with Me- a young girl gets strange feelings, it wasn't bad enough that her father was over seas and mother dead but now she has to deal with an unknown stalker....talk about yandere simulator....

ALLLLLLLRIIIIIIIGHT!!! I'll let you guys decide, which story gets the most votes will be the next one up and running.

I just wanted to say, thank you all who are reading my story and or stories, I'm at 13K reads and I'm on the verge of tears, I wouldn't be here, this far if it wasn't for all of you, thank you so much! I can't thank you enough...trust me I'll try. ^~^

Once again, thank you all so much, I hope to get the next story up, let's see if you all can beat me, if I get 500 votes I'll post sooner then I planned, let's race....ready....set....GO!

Happy Readings,
DD