The Welcoming

"Amy, you did very well, I'm proud of you."

I looked back over to Nate who's dark eyes were now soft and golden. He crouched down, showing me what he was holding. A baby. It then all came to me...I just..a baby. I slowly sat up a bit to see the delicate face that greeted me. Soft delicate features and a full head of hair, crisp white hair. It was a perfect baby. "What is it?" I asked softly which Arabella greeted me with a smile.

"It's a.."

****

Tears beamed in my eyes as I looked down at her gentle face, her little pale face. "She's beautiful." I spoke as my voice breaking, I looked at my baby girl, her face wet on her soft little cheeks. Nate came over and gently touched her face, wiping away the tears before he took mine. "She is, just like you." His words hit me like ice, causing me to shiver before I looked up at him.
"You really think so?"
He smiled, "Yep, white hair and everything." He grinned, sitting down on the infirmary bed.
"Oh ha ha-"

"That does bring up a good point...." Arabella butted in quickly as she removed her white plastic gloves. "Your child has white hair and both of you have brown. You wouldn't happen to have met any white haired strangers have you?" She teased before Nate cursed.
I jumped, eyes locked on his angered expression and his fists clenching his jeans. "Nate?"
"Please tell me none of that is true and it's just an accident...that her hair is like that..."
I smiled at him "I promise you, nothing happened. You are the only one I've ever been with, I swear on my life."
Nate moved over swiftly, placing a kiss to my nose. "I believe you bubbles," he said softly before he gently took the baby from me.

"Tarzan?"
"Bubbles?"
"What should we name her?"
Nate paused and looked down to his baby girl and smiled. "Lily would have been so happy to have seen her." He said softly as tears beamed in his happy eyes. 
"That's it, I know what to name her." Nate' gaze met mine and he gave a weary smile and waited for me to tell him. "We can name her Silvia. That's what Lily wanted."

Nate's sweet expression changed to a happy one as he placed his head against Silvia's "It's perfect!" His voice was so happy it made me grin.

Arabella chuckled, "cute, I'm gonna leave you two be, I'll tell your father the good news." She declared before leaving us.

I took the silence into my grasp, watching Nate and Silvia closely. I didn't need to be Luna or to have everything to be happy,  I had everything that I would ever need right here, in front of me. These two were my life and I couldn't get that out of my head. I wanted this for so long, longer than I can imagine. They made me feel complete; but even with this completed feeling I was still...anxious. Like there was some sort of dark aura surrounding me, pulling me deeper and deeper into darkness. 

"Amelia?" 

My eyes snapped up to look at my father, his dark eyes looking down at me protectively but also filled with love. "Amelia I want you to meet, Mr. Storm and his son, Nathaniel." I looked over to the large man who's height matched my father's before they dropped to the smiling boy who was inches away from me, leaning down so his face was close to mine. 

"Hi Amelia! You can call me Nate, can I call you Amy instead?" He grinned as he took a step back. I released my father's leg once he gave me my space. I looked at him, hiding behind my bangs as I nodded at his question. "You're shy....it's adorable! Wanna go for a run?" 

My eyes widened slightly and I smiled, looking up towards my father for approval. Once given I ran passed Nate and towards the trees down the road. I heard the deep chuckle of Nate's father as he spoke to mine, "They will become inseparable.."