Rock-a-Bye, Bye Baby

Weeks passed, there has been so much going on I can barely think straight. With Nate proposing and Silvia's birth we had to move. We got a house, still in pack territory but away from everyone. Nate wanted Silvia to grow up surrounded by forest so that she would always feel safe and at home. Every once in a while pack members would come check on us, to make sure nothing happened....nothing every did. It was weird, with the amount of chaos we had revolving Kane I was surprised...maybe he gave up...right?

I looked up from my book from the sweet sound of laughter, my eyes locking on Nate looking down at Silvia as she sipped away at her bottle. He was grinning down at her, making soft cooing noises and sounding like a stereotypical baby. It was such a sweet sight and I wish it never ended. 
"You speak baby?" 

Nate looked over, his golden gaze locking with mine and he smirked. "You kidding me? I'm the master at babian." 

"'Babian'?" I said with an amused glance as my eye brow raised as i set my book down and leaned back in my chair. 

"Yes Bubbles, Babian, a baby's speech is called Babian, such as we speak English."

I grinned, laughing. "Well, you'll have to teach me sometime then, Master."

Nate tensed, I could see it in his expression, he was fighting his wolf. "Don't ever call me that again...please..." 

I nodded. "As you wish...M....ister Serious." 

"You're evil." Nate glared slightly. 

"I know, an-"

"Yes. I do love it." he purred before flashing me a quick wink. 

Nate had left after Silvia went for her nap. We had received news that Nicole was ready to be released and Nate had went to bring her here until her house was rebuilt from the fire. I knew it was gonna be hard for her to return home on her own, with Nate here and Lily...gone she was all alone. 
It wasn't long before Nate and Nicole arrived home safely, Nicole went straight to bed after eating, since she didn't get much sleep at the hospital. Nate sat with me in the living room, watching old Disney movies, they're all we had at the moment but you could never get over watching a good Disney movie no matter how old you were. 

"What's your favourite one?" Nate questioned softly as he played with my hair. 

"Mine is a tie." 

"Okay for which ones?" 

"Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast." 

"Ah...so you're crazy and beastly..." Nate teased with a smirk. 

"ha ha very funny..okay Tarzan what's yours?" 

"Mine? That's easy! Lion King." 

"Really?" 

"Oh yeah, I just can't wait to be king." 

"Well we kind of gave that opportunity up for Carson remember." 

"I gave up Alpha rights doesn't mean I can't be king. Hakuna Matata!" 

I laughed, muffling it with my palm. "Stop that!" 

Nate grinned, hugging me tightly as he sang. "It's our problem free~ philosophy~ Hakuna Matata!" The last bit of his words were muffled from his face being buried into my shoulder. 

"You're such a dweeb." I said wiping away my tears that were in my eyes from laughing so hard. 

"Which makes you the dweeb queen." he chuckled.