Three

It's been a week since I began my journey into the world of Buzzfeed. Sadly, I have to admit that it isn't that half bad. I haven't really done much - I assisted Zach whilst he edited a video, but that's pretty much it. I met the other members of Buzzfeed, including the other Zack, Gaby, Alison, and many more. So far, I've probably become closest with Ashly, Sara, Quinta, Gaby, and Alison. If I were 12 years old, they'd be my squad.

I was okay with getting paid for doing nothing, until my first meeting came. I can remember the feeling of dying in my stomach (a familiar feeling) once Keith told me we had a meeting. I couldn't say no, so I trudged my sorry ass to the meeting room and sat beside Gaby. She smiled at me.

"Hey," she said. "This is your first meeting, right? Don't stress about it. It's really not that scary." I nodded and looked around. Familiar and unfamiliar faces surrounded me. I noticed that all four Try Guys were present. Coincidence? I think NOT.

"Good morning, everyone," a man said. I hadn't met him before. He started going on about recent events, and asked some people if they've heard anything recently for new video ideas. I thought back to one of my internet binges and made a slight 'Oh!' noise.

"Actually," I said slowly. "I think I remember reading online about a challenge YouTubers are doing. They pick a song they've never heard, and attempt to karaoke it. Then, they listen to the real song and compare how well they sang it." He seemed slightly surprised.

"And that's helpful how?"

"Well, what if we put some employees to the challenge?" I suggested. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I swallowed. Great, here comes the anxiety..

"That's.." He shrugged. "That actually sounds pretty interesting. Thanks, new girl." I paused. Wait, did I do good? I looked to Gaby for guidance. She gave me a wide grin and a thumbs up. Huh.

The rest of the meeting was pretty boring and didn't have much useful information, so I won't bother talking about it. Once the meeting was over, Gaby gave me a high five.

"Good job, Lev!" She said, grinning. People had started calling me Lev. I don't mind it. "That's the most happy I've seen him in ages. I swear, that man has no emotions. I think he's impressed with you. Usually, the new guys don't have much to talk about. I think you actually gave him a video suggestion."

"Wow," I said. "Good job to me indeed."

"Levi, come here," the emotionless man said, waving me over. I walked over to him. There were other people around us as well, including Ryan, Eugene, Andrew, Ashly, Quinta, Zack, Kevin, Daysha, and Ned. "I have a video idea. People Sing Songs They've Never Heard. You all will be in it. Basically, we're gonna have you try out a Karaoke, with a song you've never heard before, and then you'll listen to the real version. Everyone in?"

I paled. This would be my first Buzzfeed video. The partners were Andrew and Ashly, Quinta and Daysha, Ned and Kevin, Zack and Ryan, and Eugene and I. The familiar feeling of dying returned once again. I think Lord Death has taken a liking to me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hours passed, and soon, Eugene and I were sitting at the famous table with a blue background behind us. The crew prepared all the lighting while we waited. Noticing my constipated look, Eugene gave me an encouraging grin.

"It's not that bad," he said, smiling flirtatiously. "Just be your sarcastic self."

"Hate to break it to ya, but I'm not that interesting." I admitted, yawning. Before he could disagree, the video started. A crew member asked us how well we think we'll do. "I think we're gonna be fucking awful." I said, grinning cheekily at the camera. A little talking went by, and the Karaoke machine came out. Our song was 'In The End' by Black Veil Brides. Isn't this what the kids nowadays listen to?

"IN THE EEEENNNNDDDDD!" We screamed into our microphones, fighting back the laughs bubbling up in our throats. Our singing voices were totally off-key, but we didn't care. The crew was laughing their asses off. "AS YOU FAAAADEEE INTO THE NIIIIIIIGHTTTTT, WHO WILL TEEEEELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIIIIFEE?"

We sang the rest of the song horribly, then watched the original video for the song. I think we could be pretty comparable. Black Veil Brides, you've got a new competing band.

"How do you feel about it now?" The crew member asked. Eugene laughed and looked at the camera.

"I think it's time for us to get a record deal," he said, winking. I laughed. The video ended, and we were going back to the computers. Eugene gave me a thumbs-up on the way there.

"Alright, serious talk," I said, holding my hands up. "We need to get Hollywood Records up here. Levi and the Eugenies, the new hip rock band in Los Angeles, California!" He laughed.

"Why does your name get to go first?" He pouted. We kept on arguing about who's name should be first in the band name. We stopped when we realized people were crowding around Quinta. "Yo, Quinta!" I smiled and waved. She waved me over.

"I'm having a party tomorrow," she said excitedly. People around her were busily chatting about what they would wear, and if they should go. "Everyone in the workplace is invited. Music, drinks, and all the food you can handle. You in?" I shrugged, agreeing. I haven't had a drink in a while.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I hummed quietly. "I haven't had a decent drink in a while. If God's on my side, let's hope mama's gettin' laid!" We laughed, knowing I was joking.

"Hey, I gotta talk to you," Sara said, taking my hand and leading me over to the tables. I sat down, confused, with Ashly. Ashly wiggled her eyebrows.

"So, what's it like with Mr. Asian Hottie?" Ashly asked. I blushed, trying to hide my pink cheeks.

"Oh, shut up, will you?" I snorted. "What's it like with Andrew, Ashly?" Ashly's face slowly turned dusty pink. "ASHDREW, ASHDREW, ASHDREW-" I stopped abruptly when I realized Andrew was staring at us three girls, with a mixture of horror and embarrassment on his face.

"Oh, hey, Andrew," Sara said casually. "Just a quick question, are you single? Because this lovely lady over here is single and ready to Netflix and chill if you know what I-"

"Oh, haha, look who it is!" Ashly laughed loudly, obviously wanting to die. "How ya doin', Andrew? Come on, let's leave these mental patients alone. W-We don't need them in our lives~" She pushed him away, glaring at us. We could all see the blush on her cheeks as she rushed away.

Sara and I looked at each other, and a big grin spread across our faces. As best friends, we had mutual understandings when it came to meddling.

Ashdrew is coming.

A/N:

i'm getting levi and the eugenies's new album on itunes btw

so anyway heeeeeey how you been? I wrote this in liek two days so it's not edited and I'm just so lazy

hint: things will happen at the party involving hot asian men and alcohol

eat plenty of drugs, don't do school, stay in vegetables. i'm out.