Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam are now in the middle of the scene trying desperately to pull Harry off of the guy. He seems unconscious now, but it's too dark to tell. He's definitely not moving, though.

"I told you twice, asshole! Twice! You've only got yourself to blame if this lands you in the hospital!" Harry yells as he's still rapidly kicking and punching his fists as the rest of the boys pull him off the body on the ground.

"Harry, STOP!" I hear Niall yell in his thick Irish accent. It took the strength of all four guys to finally pull Harry from the scene and into a room off to the side. The body still lays in the middle of the floor, surrounded by a scene of gaping onlookers. I see Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle rush to the room where they pulled Harry, but my attention is now on Izzie. She's standing in the middle of the circle, sobbing uncontrollably and staring at the body on the ground. I quickly rush to her side.

"He's dead, Kat. Look at him, he's dead! Somebody call 911!" She screams. "He just.. he was so drunk and he wouldn't stop.."

"Who, Izzie? This guy? What did he do?" I glance at the body on the ground, horrified at what I'm seeing.

"NO, KAT. Not this guy. Harry! I don't know what his problem was! The guy hardly said two words to me! Next thing I know, Harry is throwing him on the ground beating the living shit out of him! And I couldn't stop him, and now he's DEAD!" She bursts into another fit of tears and I take her into my arms.

"He's not dead, Izzie, don't worry. He's not." I am suddenly extremely aware of the eyes that are focused on me. "Well, is anybody going to call 911 or are you all going to just STARE at us?!" I scream at the crowd.

"They're on their way." Niall comes up behind me. "Izzie, you should go talk to him. He wants to explain himself."

"You can tell him to save it. Tell him that jealousy doesn't suit him well, and neither does alcohol. Tell him that we're through, and give him this." She throws the bracelet into Niall's hand.

Niall looks at me, then at Izzie, and then back to the room where they had dragged Harry. "I think you just did." Niall mutters to izzie.

There, standing in the doorway is Harry, staring at us through a tear-stained face. "Izzie, please, I'm so sorry..."

"Save it, Harry!" She yells at him. "Just.. save it!"

She storms past me, Niall, and Harry, and through the crowd of onlookers that has seemed to grow since a few minutes ago. I look at Niall, and he responds as if he's read my mind. "Go with her." He says. "I'll check on Harry and call you later. Here," he hands me the keys to his Range Rover. "Take it back to your place. I'll be there when I can." "I've got something I want to tell you." And with that, he heads back into the room with Harry, and I make my way towards Izzie.

"Kat!" I hear my name being called and I whirl around. It's Eleanor. "Kat, hang on for a second!"

I glance Izzie's way and see she's just about at the door. i look back at Eleanor. "Yeah?"

"Tell Izzie not to be so hard on him." She says giving me a sympathetic look. "He's been through a lot. Much more than she knows. And he, well, he's smitten with her. He'd do anything for her. I can tell by the way he looks at her. I haven't seen that on him in a long, long time. Just.. tell her to hear him out. He's a good guy. A really, really good guy, and she'd be crazy to let him go."

"I'll be sure to relay the message. Thanks, Eleanor." I turn quickly and speed walk towards where Izzie is. She's got her shoes in her hands now and her hair is taken out.