An Average Day in Paris

Arno, I need your help. Some Templars are following me. Coming quickly! -Élise

I quickly went to find her. It's just an average day in Paris I suppose. After the death of her father, Monsieur De La Serre, I've been tracking down the killer.

Where could she be? I asked myself on top of a roof, using my Eagle Vision. Then, I heard a conversation with one of them sounding like Élise.

"Who is it!?" Asked one of the guards as he slapped Élise.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You've couldn't have been snooping on your own. Someone else is helping you. Who is it? I won't ask again." They told her.

I air assassinated one of the guards.

"Assassin! This doesn't concern you. Leave." One of them said.

"You have a prisoner of the Assassins. May I have her?" I asked.

"Who? The De La Serre girl? We're... asking her some questions." They explained.

"Give her. Now." I demanded.

"What happens if we don't?" They asked.

"Well then you just signed your own death warrants." I said and we clashed. I stabbed one of them the chest, I then activate my hidden blade and slit the other one's throat, and for the last, one I jumped, activated my blade and stabbed him.

"You bastard! You may have killed me, but just wait til Alphonse finds out about you Assassin. You're dead!" He explained and died.

"Repose en paix." I told him and went to cut Élise free.

"Thank you. Where were you?" She asked.

"No time to explain. Let's go!" I said and ran off. Guards were shooting and chasing us Élise and I shot with our pistols. After we lost them, we went to a cafe to settle down.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I was looking into what the Templars were up to. Turns out, there's a mysterious hunter killing Assassins. I was trying to learn more but, I got caught." She explained.

"Alright, I'll see what I can find about this hunter. Stay safe, je t'aime." I told her and went the Assassin Guild.

"Ah, Monsieur Dorian! What a pleasant surprise. How may I help you?" Asked a fellow Assassin.

"Bonjour confrère, I'd like you to tell me all you can about a man by the name of Alphonse." I explained.

"Alphonse Benoît Renè. A very legendary Assassin, more legendary than you Monsieur Dorian. One of the greatest fighters of all time and could teach anyone the ways of an Assassin. He had to make a choice between saving his beloved and saving the Order. He chose the Order and watched as the woman he loved died in front of him. From that day forth, he regrets ever becoming an Assassin and despises what we stand for. He became an Assassin Hunter and started killing Assassins. He hates Templars but, he hates us more. Rumors are spreading that he maybe back into Paris." Explained the Assassin.

"Merci mon ami, I'll find this Hunter and bring him peace." I said and left the Guild.