(5)

THIS IS PRETTY INTENSE AND IM KINDA CRINGY ABT THIS CHAPTER BUT WHATEVER

Patrick's POV

"No, I don't want it." I say to my dad. He was trying to make me do drugs which was way over the line. "Do it or I'd beat you harder." He smirks. I made a disgusted face and shook my head. "No. I don't want any of it." I say, backing up slowly.

"Well- you had a choice." He shrugged. Obviously drugs would make me regret more than this 'harder' beating. Pfft. He always says that. The last time he said that, he forgot to do it which I was happy about.

I was thinking too much about the last time he said that, I didnt even realise I was pinned on the wall. He put me over his shoulder and he put me on a chair.

He tied my arms, foot and body to the chair really tightly. I felt like the rope could dig into my wrists if I moved them ever so slightly. After that he blindfolded me and shoved a cloth with some smell that kinda smelt like tires on my nose and mouth so I could breathe it. He didnt let it off of me till I inhaled the nasty cloth smell. It was probably some drug to make me pass out.

It's either breath the drug air or die from not breathing at all which is hard and it'll take a few minutes. I stupidly went for the second choice and he slapped me, making me gasp and the cloth air going up my nose and mouth.

Soon enough I passed out on the chair feeling dizzy.
----

When I woke up, I was still in the stupid ass chair but this time, a massive headache and some metal caressing my neck. My body was in so much pain and I felt like I got stabbed about 50 times in my stomach.

He probably knew I was awake. He removed the metal thing - which im guessing was a rod- of my neck and I shivered. I moved my neck upwards as he removed from my neck and put the metal rod up my shirt. It felt weird and horrible.

I could feel the coldness on my body and it wasn't nice at all. He used it to scratch my body. It felt like my skin was on fire. "Please, stop." I whimper. He only laughed and kicked my knee. I was probably in so much blood. Or bruises and cuts.

It'll heal, its okay.

That's all I thought. It will heal. It will be okay.

I realised we were in a basement. Nice. That's where he got all the shitty stuff. That's pretty fucked up.

He hit my arms and I heard footsteps fading. He hurt me so badly. I started to feel more pain than before. I groaned. "Atleast untie me!" I attempt to yell. He only laughed and turned the lights on. This blindfold was a good knot. I couldn't see anything. I was cold. I felt disgusting. I just wanted to see Pete honestly. I just want Pete.
--
I ended up crying after that.

It has been so long. I'm still in the basement. I'm extremely cold. The fact that this room was cold and dusty, it made me sneeze a lot. Everytime I sneezed, it hurt a lot.

"Patrick?" I heard someone's voice. I still couldn't fucking see. It sounded like Pete's voice to be honest. He was upstairs probably. "Patrick, where are you?" He asked in a yelling voice. I couldn't even yell back. I was in so much pain, I was crying non stop.

I sneezed again which made me moan in pain. "Patrick? Are you in the basement?" He asks, coming downstairs inside the basement. He probably noticed the light.

"Holy fuck, dude!" He yells as he probably came towards me. I was a crying mess. He took my blindfold off which I was happy to see the light. I looked down, seeing that my were kind of bloody. "Untie me please, its hurting so bad." I whimper. I tried to not sob since the whole process would hurt so badly like the sneezing ones.

Pete untied me everything. I felt free as fuck. I rubbed my wrist with my fingers and tried to get up. I just couldn't. It was unbelievably painful to even get up from the chair. Pete noticed and he carried me upstairs. Even though he was holding me carefully, it hurt. A lot.

"Fuck-Pete I just wanna go." I cry, "Go where?" He asked, going up the stairs to my room. I kept quiet as I cried harder. I felt horrible.

He set me down on my torn up bed. "Go where?" He asked me again. I was crying so hard.

"I wanna die" I say shakily.
------

I literally wrote this in like 2 hours I am amazed at how bored I am