(9)

Patrick's POV

I woke up the next day, I heard my siblings talking downstairs with my dad. "Yeah yeah we're moving out." I hear my brother say. "Where?" My dad asked. "With my girlfriend." I walked down to hear more and probably my sister was carrying her bags cause I heard the car boot slamming. "And how about your sister?" He asked.

"New York." My brother simply says. I yelled out a hell yes in my head and went back to my room. I was a happy person. I had a new bedsheet now apparently. It was an old one but whatever.

I hear the doors close, pretty much slamming. It was now dead silent. No talking anymore. I walked downstairs. Nobody was here. This is great.

I opened the fridge and just heated up whatever food that looked okay. I ate it quickly before anyone came and I realised I haven't seen Pete in a few weeks now.

I had no reason why I should go to his house anyway. I've been feeling like he's all distant with me. It's probably Brendon. Of course he probably does like Brendon more than me. I'm just dirt and I don't do anything what he does. I'm a failure and I don't think he wants me anymore.

I shook my head and went upstairs. Funny how we couldn't go a week without each other last time and it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't seen him. Not at all. Wow. No texts, no calls. Nothing.

I haven't cut either. It's been a month. Honestly im proud of myself but it's all on Pete.

After a while of thinking about how long I haven't done anything, I suddenly crave it. I hate how this happens all the time. I crave it and I just can't get away from it.

I started going deep in thought about how much I'm a burden to my dad, probably all the teachers and Pete. The first two don't even do anything but Pete does. A lot. And I feel like a fudging burden.

I'm always riding on his back and I'm constantly depending on him and it's probably annoying. It's probably really annoying. I'm so selfish that I keep doing this.

When he said "don't suicide" its probably just a way for him to say don't stress me out more or something. If I was gone, maybe he'll just get over me? No one wants me here already and that's already confirmed. I just don't know if Pete truly means whatever he says to me.

This is when I start to stop believing everything he says and I just shut myself up whenever I'm around him to avoid saying or doing anything annoying.

--

Nobody was home by 12am. I had to call my dad. I wonder where he went the entire day.

I called my dad for the second time in my life and he picked up, "What do you want?" He snapped through the phone. That harsh tone made me whimper softly. "I-I just wanted to ask where you were.." I say, stuttering. He hasn't hit me in about a few days and yes I have forgotten how scared I was around him.

"New York." He says. "So you just left me here?" I asked, feeling angry but obviously I cant give him any hints that I am. He laughed. "Where did mom go anyway? I never saw her again." I say, finally realising that she wasn't here.

"Ah, clueless boy. She left me. Apparently, you have a little sister!" He laughed. He honestly sounded hurt. Maybe that's why he hits me a lot. I look like my mom.

"What do you mean?" I asked, those 4 words came out of my mouth randomly. "I dont know but you're an idiot for not knowing what I meant." He says, anger tracing in his voice. "Whatever. I'll be gone for 2 days." He says and hung up. 

I was alone for 2 days and I have food which means im good. There was actually a lot of food in the fridge. It's my sister that goes grocery shopping and not anyone else. I knew how to cook eggs I guess. That's the simplest thing I could do. I haven't eaten til today.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my bed and fell asleep.
--

So I combined my feelings into this on some parts and yeah