(20)

Patrick's POV

I walked in the apartment, Pete following me from behind. My bags were light so there wasn't much. I looked around, seeing how pretty and bright the colours were and how pretty everything was arranged. It was beautiful.

"Holy smokes this place is amazing" I whisper. Its been quite awhile since I've seen any place this pretty. I mean, yeah Pete's house was very nice but damn. Im living here.

"Get in" he smiles and I realised that i stopped halfway. Pete kissed my cheek and went beside me to walk into my room. "Patrick," he calls me. I looked up at him, "Yes?" I asked, walking towards him with a soft smile. "Here's your room. It's next to mine and I didn't think you'd wanna sleep with me cause like- uh- privacy." He shrugs, setting my stuff down on the clean floor.

"It's fine, really. I understand. Thank you" I smile widely and leaned up a little to kiss his forehead. His cheeks turned to a soft pink shade, hiding his face in his hands after I was looking at him.

I giggled after he pulled his hands down from his face and he pulled my hand, lacing them together. "I love you." He mumbles, leaning a little down to peck my lips. I smiled, "awh, i love you too." I say softly

Pete pulled away, walking out, "I'm gonna finish up my room, you should put your stuff up and stuff y'know? then we can have some time together." He smiled. Soon enough, he wasn't there anymore. He was in his room while I was still smiling at the last sentence. I wasn't exactly growing up with affection as you can tell, it was mostly 1% hugs that was by Pete of course, and just 99% of shit. That's how my life went so far.

Right, back to my room. I walked in and put my bags on my bed that looked comfy as hell. I sat on the bed, sighing happily and I took one of my bags to unpack all of my stuff. It didn't really take long,, since I don't have many things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of my plain room since I don't have many things to put on the dresser or anything. I went to the couch, seeing Brendon there watching tv. "Hey, Patrick!" he exclaims as soon as he saw me, his head snapping towards me before he greeted me. I smiled a little, "Hey" I say, sitting on the couch next to me. "Are you alright?" he asks me, putting his hand on my knee, smacking it lightly a few times. I looked up at him, "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked with a soft smile. "Uh, I don't know." he shrugs, paying attention to the tv again. I nod,, "Okay then." I mumble. 

It felt just a little awkward somehow with Brendon and yes, I know hes my best friend but it was just awkward. I got up, knocking on Pete's door, kind of thinking that I was bothering him even though I'm not. Maybe. I heard Pete's footsteps, basically he was just walking towards the door. He opened it and he looked at me. I looked at him back, feeling my lips forming a smile.

"Hi" I greeted him happily, watching his facial expression change to a more brighter and happy look. "Hey, how's your room?" He asked me with a soft smile, grabbing my arm and he pulled me closer to hug me. "I looooove youuuu" he drags and leaned down a little to kiss my forehead. I blushed and kissed his cheek quickly. "My room is pretty plain but it's okay. I like it a lot. Thank you" i smile, my arm still in his hand and he looked at Brendon. "Hey!" He says in a cheery voice as if he hasn't seen Brendon in 2 months.

"Hi" brendon says in a grumpy voice. "What's got you all twisted?" Pete asked, obviously having the annoyed tone. "Just someone pissing me off." He shrugs. "Whoooo?" Pete asked as he was interested. I just stood there quietly.

"Just this 1 guy I met online." He mumbles. Pete nods, "what's he saying?" I asked, "how much he wants to 'bang' me when he literally looks like a twink." Brendon squints his eyes and sets his phone down onto the coffee table. Pete bursts out laughing while I just giggled uncontrollably.

"Its not funny ugh" brendon rolls his eyes. Pete grabbed his phone, brendon not really giving a shit. He looked through the conversation with Brendon and that guy and I just watched as Pete scrolled. "Well, you have to admit he's cute and definitely your type." Pete laughed and gave him his phone back.

Pft, he called that guy cute. Im not jealous, nah. Its a small thing, i shouldn't get all shitty.

Brendon just sighed, "nah he's just annoying."
-
Right okay im alive hi i havent updated in 2 monthS CAUSE IVE BEEN BUsy and like yea i dont think yall care but its oKay

Idk how bad this is but eh i tried. Thanks for 4.83k omgsdmdk ily :')