(11)

Patrick's POV

Pete was sitting next to me on the bed and he kept poking my cheek, "You have soft cheeks" he giggled. "Well you have a soft stomach." I grin.

"Hey hey I work out." Pete says. I smirked and poked his stomach repeatedly. That's where he was sensitive. He laughed and begged me to stop. "Hm," I pretend to think for a second. "Nah" I smirk and kept poking him.

He leaned back and almost fell off my bed so I pulled his arm quickly. Way to go ninja reflexes.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Youre fast damn." He laughed. I wiggled my eyebrows and giggled.

"You giggle so much." He laughs, I blushed slightly and shook my head, "Is that a problem?" I asked, touching my heated up cheeks. He shook his head slightly while looking at me. "Its cute." He says casually.

I blushed a deeper shade of red and he only grinned.

He looked at me while laughing, "Damn it Patrick." He smirked. "You got pretty cheeks." He laughed and poked it again. "God you're a child." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Hey can I uh, tell you something?" He looked at me nervously. "Yeah sure." I gave a warm smile as he tensed up and bit his lip. "I.." He started off. "I'm uh" he says slowly.

"You're?" I raised an eyebrow. Hopefully he wasn't dying or anything. "Im- Patrick this is hard." He says softly. "Its okay, take your time." I say with a soft voice. Inside I wanted him to tell me already but I couldn't pressure him.

"I.." He looked at me, he kept repeated 'I' which I just raised my eyebrow at. "Im.. I'm gay.." He whispers. I had wide eyes, "Really?" I looked at him. "P-please don't hate me.." He whimpers softly. I shook my head. "I'll never hate you." I say, hugging him.

"Thank you." He smiled at me and hugged me back. "And um." He let go of me and looked at me. "I like you." He says, blushing softly.

I was screaming internally. I was smiling like a mad man. Pete just looked at me in confusion, "why so smiley?" He asked me.

"I like you too.." I whisper, hoping he heard me. He ended up hugging me and attacked me with kitten kisses. I just giggled and he straddled me so he could kiss my face all over. "Peeete" I whined

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that to you." He says in satisfaction. He giggled, "Youre so cute ugh." He kisses my lips and continued to kiss my cheeks.

"You're so fucking adorable, Patrick." He groaned. I laughed and kissed him again. "You know, can I be your boyfriend now?" He asked me. I nodded immediately and grinned in happiness.

He rolled off of me and he smiled. He layed next to me and he started to cuddle me, "Youre so pretty." I say softly as I looked at him. He smiled. That pretty smile that I loved seeing.

"You're cuddly." He grinned like a child. "You're my new teddy bear baby." He rested his head on my shoulder and he breathed on my neck. "So I'm a teddy bear now?" I asked him, giggling in the process.

He cuddled me tighter. "Hell yeah." He licked my neck. I laughed and shook my head, "Why did you lick my neck?" I asked. "Cause you're adorable." He grins. "You're full of compliments now are you?" I looked at him, smiling like a teenage girl

"Ive been wanting to say it since forever." He whispers. "Aww how cute." I teased. "Hey." He whispers in my ear. "What?" I asked, whispering too.

"I love you." He says with ease and his lips formed a massive smile as he looked at me. Those butterfly feels were fluttering inside me. Those 3 words made me feel so happy. It made me feel amazing. I loved it and I finally feel like the words mean something.

"I love you too." I tell him. He hummed in reply and he was still smiling.
---

I cant make this book depressing all the time now can I?