(17)

Patrick's POV

"Pete" I giggled and pushed him off, "You're nasty" I laughed as he kept giving me wet kisses on my face. "You secretly love it though so.." He grins and kissed my forehead before stopping.

I kept quiet and shook my head. I layed my head on his shoulder and traced on his thighs. "What are you doooiiiing" He laughed, "Nothing. Why?" I asked, looking at him. He shrugged and I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey Patrick." He called and touched my shoulder, turning his body so he sat infront of me, "Yeah?" I asked, feeling warm in the inside as he touched me. "I found an apartment place kinda and like it looks pretty cool" Pete mumbles. I nod, "I thought you were joking."

"I wasn't." He rolls his eyes. "So I'm gonna get it and then we both can move in with each other okay? That'll be freaking great" he grins and I nod, "That'll be fun" I smiled widely and he touched my cheeks, poking it.

He pushed me down on the couch so I was lying down. I looked up at him and giggled. He straddled me and kissed my lips softly. "Your lips are so pink and plump it's so cute" he mumbles.

Pete connected his lips with mine and he didn't wanna pull away, he moved his lips on mine and I smiled. "Okay I don't wanna fuck" I groan and he laughed, "I know I know." He kissed my nose and nods. "I dont either which is fine." He smiled

[I suck @ writing smut nor would I even put smut in here sooo]

He looked at me with a soft smile and I looked at him. "One day we will?" He grins and I nod. "I wanna be legal so I won't actually feel like some underaged slut" I shrug and he laughed, "Aww following the rules. Good boy." He pouts and patted my head. I rolled my eyes and he moved his hips on me. "Hey no don't do that" I groan. "Right right, following the rules." He laughed again and I sighed.

"Sorry that's cute and funny." He kissed my nose and poked my lip. I rolled my eyes again and he kissed me on my lips, sucking on my bottom lip which I looked at him as he did. He pulled away and looked at me "Okay I made you cuter. Your lips are red and sort of swollen now aww" he laughed and I rolled my eyes again probably for the 10th time?

"Pete you're so lame." I laughed and held his hand. "The coolest lame person ever." He grins happily and I shake my head. "Sorry babe you're not" I laughed and kissed his hand, "Youre a pretty princess" I grin and he shakes his head. "Im not the bottom one here." He smirks and I looked at him, a chuckle escaping my mouth.

"We haven't discussed that yet shut up" I groaned and he laughed. "I already know." He grins and I poked his cheek. "Pete stoooopp I don't like talking about sex." I pout and he nods, "Sure sure" Pete laughed and kissed my cheek. I played with his shirt and he looked at me. "Patrick." He mumbles. "You're lame I love you" he smiled widely.

"Aww you're lamer I love you too" I smiled back and kissed his arm. "Cute." He grins and I shake my head. "Im nastyyy" I laughed and he poked my nose. "Bad boy" he shakes his head. "Im not a dog what the hell" I laughed and he grins. "I know" he shrugs. "You're so cute it's un-fucking-real" he groans and I looked at him.

"You're cute" I mumble and he got off of me, sitting on the couch. I sat up and kisses his cheek. "I love youuu" I drag out, giggling after that. "I love you too" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled softly and looked at my hands and he watched tv alone. I leaned my head on his shoulder and traced his tattoos on his arm.
_____

I mean I can't make this book clean af I gotta put some dirty stuff in it plus this is like 650+ words only bc I suck and im tired ok I love everyone bye ♡♡♡♡ (im sorry for bad grammar or something oops)