(22)

Pete's POV

"Patrick, don't do that." I sigh, pulling him away from the bed. "Let's get some breakfast" I flashed a smile at him, pulling on his arm so he would followed me.

Patrick groaned heavily and I just chuckled. I saw an unfamiliar man come out from the guest bathroom and I screamed which made the dude scream aswell.

"Dude, dude. Dont worry im not here to kill." The guy said, closing his mouth and he hushed me, i shook my head and looked at him. He was tall, probably 3 inches or more.

"Ryan! You left the bowl in my room and I told you to stop screaming" I heard Brendon sigh, storming out of the room with a bowl.

That 'Ryan' guy, or whatever his name was. I heard Brendon say it so im assuming that's his name. I looked at Patrick, his hand now in mine and I kissed his lips softly with a wide grin. Patrick giggled, probably cause that was the first time he heard me scream in a couple of years.

"Hey, no no. Not here, in the room." Brendon groans, "Who knows you guys might fuck right here infront of me and Ryan." He joked, I rolled my eyes and turned to Brendon. "Thats disgusting, im sure I'd like Patrick to be naked in front of me only." I smirked at Brendon.

Patrick was blushing heavily and he walked away in the room, thats what he usually does when hes embarassed. "Okay well I'm gonna pretend i never heard that" Ryan covers his ears and walked to Brendon's room.

I laughed, "whoops. Sorry new dude!" I yelled and i didnt get a response. "Okay Brendon, who's that Ryan guy?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Fuck buddy?"
"Boyfriend?" I kept asking him with a chuckle.

"Fuck off, he's a friend. The one i met online." He shrugs, I raised both my eyebrows at him now, "dude, are you sure he's not a serial killer?" I whispered.

"No! No of course not. We slept together in my room." Brendon says with a wide smile spreading on his lips. "Wow, nice way to put it, Urie." I laughed and shoved his arm lightly. "He's hot though, just saying. Is he gay? Get that ass." I grin at him, Brendon just rolled his eyes "Shut up, he doesn't even like me." 

"The thing is, you don't really need feelings to fuck. Besides lust." I shrug. "I lowkey tried that with one of my friends about a year or two." I shrugged once again. Brendon sighed "I don't think he wants to do that either. But I'm sure he doesnt wanna bang." 

I nod, not really wanting to push it. "I hope you guys get together though. You guys would be a cute couple." I smiled widely. The man infront of me rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "Thanks, whatever. Get Patrick some food. That's the reason why you were out here in the first place.". I just nodded, Brendon walking back into his room after getting a few biscuits from the biscuit jar.

-

A couple of minutes later, I heard some soft grunts and it was obviously Brendon and Ryan. Great job, Brendon. So much for "He doesnt wanna bang". Bullshit. I laughed and Patrick came out, "I want my guitar back" he sighed, walking into Brendon's room to get his acoustic guitar. 

I didnt stop him, I let him walk into Brendon's bedroom and I looked at Patrick's facial expression. "Uh-Uh, im s-sorry um." he mumbled, "Bren- I- You know what, I-I'll just come back later." he shook his head and came out with dark pink cheeks. Patrick looked up at me once he closed the door while I was laughing.

"What did you see?" I asked him as he buried his head in his hands.

"Brendon was on his knees. And he um.. had stuff in his mouth." Patrick squints his eyes and he shook his head. "I want to actually bleach my eyes for once." he sighed and i gave him his sandwich for lunch and kissed his forehead. "Im sure i would too if i saw my best friend doing that." I say softly. "Do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" I asked him, knowing how much he loves doing that. 

Patrick nods, "Yeah, after I eat though. Do you want half?" he offers, "Nah, Im not in the mood to eat yet. I have my moments." I laughed. "I'll let you pick, okay?" i smiled and kissed his head again. I made my way to the living room, turning the tv on and everything was outside. Blankets and a few pillows. We set it there since we cuddle a lot, almost everyday so we got lazy at one point and we left the stuff on the couch. It was pretty organized though.

20 minutes passed and Patrick came, putting in a disney movie and he laid next to me with a smile, pulling out the blankets as i held him close to me and kissing his nose. "I love you" I say softly. "I love you more." he replied, kissing my chin before he focused on the movie.

===

idk i suck a little bit too much uh