(6)

Pete's POV

I kept quiet as he said those 3 words. I got quite angry at his fucking dad. He was so light- he hasn't eaten in probably 3 days. He couldnt even fucking walk. He couldnt do anything. He was bloody, his shirt had red stains and his black jeans had been ripped on the thigh area and there was scratches.

I packed his bag so he would come to my house. Reason why I came was cause he didnt answer his phone. He told me once;

"If I don't pick up my phone after probably 15 calls, I'm getting beaten or I'm just dead. Come to my house to check me up after those 15 calls."

I packed almost every clothes he had and left his bag there and carried him into my car. "Shh shh, its gonna be okay." I say as I put him in the passenger seat. I ran upstairs, grabbing his bag of clothes and his bass guitar. We decided to trade the other day since he can play acoustic and I can play bass. I broke mine due to anger issues and I tried playing acoustic which I can't even play.

I ran downstairs and went in the car. "Still up for trading right?" I asked him, putting the stuff in the back seat. "Yep" he replies. He looked pretty dead which I don't blame him.

I drove to my house and I carried him out. I went upstairs to my room and went back down with his bag and guitar. This is the last fucking time I'm using stairs. Fucking hell I feel so tired now.

Patrick was on the floor, lying down on the extra mattress. I dropped his bag on the floor and put the guitar in my old bass stand.

I took his shirt and his pants off- I've seen him naked before this is pretty normal.

I had no idea how to clean the blood. I decided to take like 16 towels and wet all of them. I started wiping his stomach first. That was the worst. He had so many bruises. "Can you get me the ice bag?" He asks. I nod and went downstairs- only for Patrick.

I got the ice bag and gave it to him as I reached back into the room. He put it on his crotch and rested it there. I looked and him confusingly. "He just- uh- yeah." He says awkwardly. I only nod, understanding whatever he meant.

I grabbed the towel I used earlier and back to wiping his stomach. I wiped around the bruise and 3 bloody and wet towels later, his stomach was clean. "Cover your dick while I clean your thighs please." I say. I closed my eyes (like a 12 year old girl) and took his boxers off.

(this is not a sex scene I promise)

"Did you cover it?" I asked him. He hummed in reply and I opened my eyes.

His thigh was bad. Really badly bruised. Way worse than his stomach. I wipe his hips first, accidentally going over the bruise. He whimpers and I apologised. He kept quiet, he had the bloody towel on his dick which was kind of weird but okay. I quickly cleaned his thighs and put his boxers back on.

I had literally 5 towels left. That's how much blood there was on his thighs. I cleaned his neck and his face and there he was clean and pale again.

"Thanks." He smiled. I nod. "You can tell how much blood there was on your thighs." I say. "I know, I felt the horrible pain when I woke up from passing out." He says.

I looked at him. "Why does he beat you?" I asked. "I dont know, Pete." He sighed. He soon fell asleep on the mattress. I didn't mind. He was probably in a lot of pain. I let him be and I went to sit on my bed.

--

I woke him up by 7 pm and I had leftovers from last night so I just heated it up. "Patrick?" I shook him lightly. He only groaned. "What?" He asked. "Cmon, lets have dinner." I say. He laughed in his sleep. "Later". I couldn't help but smile widely at how cute he looked.

It is Patrick Stump, who wouldn't think he's cute?

"Cmon, buddy." I shook him again. "Fine" he huffed and got up. I slowly helped him up and he walked downstairs, cussing each time. I sat him slowly on the stool on the kitchen counter. "Eat up, you're skinnier than before." I say and walked to the other side and sat on my stool.

"But.. I'm fat." He says quietly. "You were aneroxic for 2 years. Now that you've eaten healthier, you're saying you're fat? you're not fat, Patrick. The only fat you have now is your cute chubby cheeks. Now eat." I say. I was being honest.

He kept quiet and just ate his food.
______

*cringes*