(23)

I havent updated in a month wow sorry pls dont hate me ? But like wow 9k+ reads and 700+ votes??? Insane !! Thank you for reading and voting for this story oml. And also i do read your comments and some of them makes me laugh a lot okay, i just dont respond since wattpad messes up ;/. I love everyone thanks a lot.

p.s; ryden pic for everyone.
p.p.s; i feel like my writing sucks im sorry
-

2 years ahead

Patrick's POV

I'm happy. This is the happiest I've been in such a long time. I'm at home most of the time since Pete doesn't want me to work so he's the one that's working his ass off. Anyways, Brendon is still here. Ryan practically lives here and boy, are they loud.

I currently have the best life ever. My parents, they're gone along with my siblings so i dont really have anyone left. But that doesn't matter, they pretty much hated my ass. Everything would get better? Its true. Im pretty glad that I didnt end my life a few years ago. I wouldn't have been in this position.

I sit on the couch, thinking about how far I've come. Its fucking amazing. Just about 2 or 3 years ago, i was practically dead and i wanted to end everything. It's funny how 1 person can change everything, huh?

Sure, me and Pete had our ups and downs but it didnt really stop us. "Mm Patrick, darling." I hear Pete coo softly in my ear.

I looked at him, "yes?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Brendon went out with Ryan so that kinda leaves the both of us. Wanna bake some cookies?" He asked. It was all out of the blue but i loved it. It was adorable that he wanted to bake goddamn cookies.

"Yeah. Yeah let's do it!" I cheer, walking with him to the kitchen. You could say me and Pete do things together. Almost everything. He likes to spend time with me, and it's the best feeling you could ever feel.

-

A couple of years-i mean hours later, we finally have our cookies set out in front of us and yes, me and Pete threw flour at each other. I had some in my hair, neck, arms, everywhere basically but i didnt give a fuck at this point. I had too much fun. "Ugh we gotta clean uuupppp" i whined,

"You mean,, you. I made the cookies, you clean up. I'll do the dishes though. Just clean the flour up on the counters and the floor." He says, pointing to the areas that had flour. "Its fair enough" he chuckled, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmf fineee. I love you" i sigh, getting out a damp towel and i cleaned up everything. Once i was done, Pete was too. He packed the cookies into a jar and he tugged on my arm, motioning to the couch. Our cuddle spots during movie hours (or nights).

I knew what he meant so i walked there to go put on a movie, whatever we rented for the week and he got comfortable on the couch with the jar of cookies and I sat next to him.

Pete was munching on it and i took one.

don't think so negative of yourself. Pete loves you, eat it. You wont gain a thing.
That's what i say to myself nowadays but my mind tells me otherwise.

From time to time, i get these thoughts but barely, now that I have Pete with me. I get breakdowns but its pretty rare. I can finally say that I am getting better.

"Babe?"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. The cookie was still in between my fingers.

Pete seemed to know what i was thinking. He always knows by the tone of my voice or if im hesitating to do something. His eyes softened as he looked at me. "You alright?" He asked, putting the jar down.

"Yeah, I'm- I'm fine" i nod. Truthfully.

Pete looked into my eyes and he nods, "the cookies are good, eat it." He encouraged me. "We made it so there's tons of love." He chuckled and i nod, giggling while i took a small bite.

It was good and I felt good for actually eating it.

Once Pete was satisfied by me eating, he focused on the tv and I did too. We both basically ate almost the entire jar but we left some for ryan and brendon of course.

We ended up cuddling as usual and then falling asleep during one of the scenes.
-