(13)

Patrick's POV

Its been about a week since the incident and 2 weeks- I think into summer and it's already beginning to suck ass. I haven't seen Pete since he's quite busy with something I don't even know.

I called Pete and it took him 2 calls to answer. "P-Pete?" I stutter. "Hey Patrick!" He says in a cheery voice. I honestly felt better after hearing his voice. "Hey I haven't seen you in a few weeks." I pout even though he can't see me.

"Come over? I miss you so much." Pete sighed. "Hm should I?" I teased. Pete laughed softly. "You're being a tease. Throughout this relationship I can show you how much of a tease I can be." I could tell he was smirking on the other end already.

"I'll be over though." I laughed and he said an okay happily. I hung up and went to his house after pretty much sneaking out with my phone, wallet and stuff.

I knocked on his door and he answered. "Hey" Pete smiled. I waved at him. I was craving for his kiss so badly which made me go all crazy. I closed the door and immediately kissed those plump cute pretty lips and Pete smiled inbetween it.

I pulled away and he grinned. "What's gotten into you?" He asked me. "I just really missed you." I shrug a little. He laughed. "Mm how badly?" He asked looking at me with his pretty brown eyes.

"So badly." He puts his arm around my waist and grins. "You're fucking adorable." He says. I roll my eyes. "Am not."

Pete frowns. "Listen I can literally push you over to the couch and I can actually make you cuddle me and I'll tell you everything that you are but sadly I cant cause there's too many things that you are but you're very cute baby." He says. I nod, "You're pretty hot." I shrug. I meant it and he laughed.

Pretty laugh he has and I actually want to cry cause of his laugh. It's beautiful.

"I like your laugh." I randomly say. Sounded creepy honestly. "Anyways" I blushed softly as I realised what I said. Pete looked at me and giggled.

I dragged him to the couch and sat with him, putting my legs on his thighs as I layed down. He played with my leg and pulled up my pants a little. "Why are there bruises on your legs?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"I-uh-I kinda fell yknow." I say, looking away from him. "How the hell do you have bruises that look like rope if you fell?" He asked me, raising his voice slightly. I hated getting yelled at. It was really scary. I've gotten yelled by Pete like once or twice during teenage years. It sucked honestly.

"Tied my legs and tried to run?" I say, making it sound like a question. Clearly he didn't buy it. "Im not dumb Patrick." He sighed. "What happened?" He asked me. I looked away, shrugging in the process. "Tell me." He hissed.

He was demanding when he was angry honestly. It was real scary when he starts to yell out and shit. I continued on shutting up and he looked at me. His eyes were pratically flames by now.

"Who fucking hurt you?" Pete asked me, trying to be calm but hell, he has no fucking chill right now. "Please stop being so mad first." I sigh.

"Patrick!" He groaned. "Just tell me!" He sighed. "Its the obvious. Who the hell ties me up on a chair and just freaking blow smoke in my face and make me suffocate on that and refuses to give me my inhaler?" I roll my eyes.

"Be right back, I gotta kill your dad." Pete says, trying to get up. I shook my head and put pressure on my legs to his thighs so he can't move. Not at all.

"Don't." I raise my voice slightly so he can hear me. "Patrick, he's hurting you." Pete sighed. "And Patrick only has like a few months til he's 18 and he can move in with his boyfriend." I say and roll my eyes.

Pete smiled widely at the last sentence. "I dont mind that at all." He grinned. "Hey Patrick take your shirt off?" He says casually.

I looked at him in confusion and he repeated what he said. "Why..?" I asked softly. "I just wanna see how your wounds are doing." He shrugs. I nod and unbuttoned my shirt ((the picture)) and just took the whole thing off, seeing my pale skin. I blushed as I stood there half naked.

"Its healing." Pete smiled. I nod and put it back on. "take your jeans off now." Pete says. I knew he wasn't gonna do anything sexual without me giving him permission so I just pulled it down. "They heal slow." Pete sighed.

He caressed the bruises from the other night in the basement and he looked at my entire legs. "Its horrible." He says softly.

I sigh and pulled my pants up. "Listen, I'm really sorry this is happening to you." Pete randomly says. "I-uhm it's fine." I raise my blonde and sometimes non existent eyebrow.

"Patrick, I love you." He kissed my forehead. My lips turned into a smile and kiss his cheek, "Pete, I love you." I laughed as I copied him.
---

whAt the fUCK 880 READS

HELLO TO EVERYONE READING THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU