Reject me, I dare you!

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE, WHICH YOU WILL NOT SEE A LOT OF .  THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNEDITED SO YUP THERE WILL BE SOME MISTAKES FOR SURE. I AM ALSO GOING TO BE JUMPING AROUND FROM DIFFERENT CHARACTERS POV BUT NOT TO WORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AWARE OF WHOSE POINT OF VIEW.  I JUST WANT YOU TO SEE THE STORY FROM ALL SIDES SO YOU CAN SEE HOW ALL THE CHARACTERS FEEL.  TRY TO HANG IN THERE WITH ME THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT LOL!  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT  OUT ANY MISTAKES AND COMMENT IT WILL HELP ME TO CORRECT THEM IN MY MINIMAL AMOUNT OF SPARE TIME.  PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE POINT OF COMMENTING IS TO HELP A WRITER TO BECOME BETTER AND/OR TO ENCOURAGE HIM OR HER NOT TO TEAR THEM DOWN SO AM OFF MY SOAP BOX AND HERE WE GO.  

Prologue

Flashback: “I am always gonna love you Danny!  You are my best friend, my best girl and my whole heart!”  Landon said with such excitement.  “I am always gonna love you too Landon, maybe one day we will grow up and be mates and never have to say goodbye again.” I responded as he pushed me on the swings.  “Kids hurry up, time to go home for supper!” yelled our Mom’s at the exact same time.  

Present Day:  “Well looky here boys if it isn’t Lil Miss Nerd of the year Danielle Linkin.” Snarled Landon as his group of minions laughed along.    “What do you think boys should we leave the little nerd to herself or teach her that it is impolite to look her future alpha in the eye?”  Landon asks his group.  Thankfully the bell rang and they scattered to class.  I took a few minutes to compose myself before entering my class.  All class long I was distracted.  All I could think of was why Landon hated me so much.  How did we go from being best friends, my first kiss, and my secret keeper to my worst nightmare?  He now teases and taunts me, bullies me every day and he and his beta Brendon have even physically abused me several times.  I know he is our future alpha but dammit I am the enforcer’s daughter  and some things are going to change around here and in a hurry!

For future reference:

Danielle Linkin also known by her nickname which is Danny.

Danny is daughter of Sabrina and John Linkin, John is the pack enforcer of the Saltwater Moon Pack.

Landon Peters future alpha, only heir to Richard and Michelle Peters current Alpha and Luna of the Saltwater Moon Pack.

Brendon is the future beta, son of Brandon and Brennen Owens, Brandon is the beta of the Saltwater Moon Pack.

As more characters come about I will keep you informed.  This is to keep you up to date and cause less confusion.  Thanks and tootles......