Getting to know Aiden.

Super Quick Authors Note:  You are at this point learning more about our characters and more will continue to come out.  Hope you are intrigued.  I want to clear up confusion I may sometimes shorten werewolf to wolf/wolves or refer to them as were/weres.  Also this *symbol gives you a little special effect such as someone laughing, sighing, etc.  Just my way of letting you know what is going on.

*sigh* enough of the blah, blah let’s get to the good stuff.  Wolfhugs!

Chapter  Thirteen  :  Getting to know Aiden.

Landon’s P.O.V.

Man oh man; I am so ready to see my pretty little mate.  Me, Brendon and our “group” are sitting her in the lot waiting on school to begin.  Well, I am actually waiting on Danny but you get the drift.  Oh yeah, I hear a cammed up little mustang heading this way.  She pulls into “her spot” which happens to be right beside mine and in between mine and Brendon’s on days that he actually drives.  Damn he can be lazy I snicker to myself.  Out crawls my pretty little mate.  Today her hair is messy but in a good way.  I think they call it “sex hair” if they don’t they should because that’s what it looks like and damn does it look good on her.  She comes walking my way and oh my lord strawberry shortcake and vanilla.  Is it weird that those two, somewhat childhood smells, make me hot and bothered? Oh well.  Jesus her hair goes with today’s outfit.  I am going to kill half the males at the school today.  I am already letting out a warning growl so all the wolves in the lot hear it and eyes are quickly diverted from my mate quick like.  It drives me crazy that I can smell arousal coming from the human males and I can’t do jack shit about it other than the occasional verbal threat.  UGH!  Danny has on a tight white tank top, black bra underneath, loose fitting boot cut jeans with rips all over them; black boots and a black belt with big silver belt buckle that reads “tuff ride” and lots of silver bangle bracelets and big silver hoop earrings.  I swear she is trying to kill me.  I love to ride motorcycles and still have my baby that was my main transportation before my new car.  Actually I love all types of vehicles; I love to mechanic and do a lot of repairing and maintaining the vehicles in the pack.  Yeah weird that I am not your typical stereotype jock nope I am a total gearhead.  Only those close to me know that.  The pack members that bring their cars over assume the Alpha has his personal mechanic, bahaha he does, me.  So back to my girl’s outfit, she looks like a gearhead’s wet dream.  Throw a little grease on her face, give her a 3/8” ratchet, sit her on the fender of a car, any car, and I swear I would cum in my pants.  Bad thoughts Landon think of dead puppies, grandma’s saggy boobs with no bra, dead kittens.  Nothing is working and I am hard as a rock and she is standing in front of me smirking.  Great she sniffs and I know she is smirking because she smells; great she looks down, so now she smells and sees my arousal.  I want my mate, that’s not a bad thing right? ‘I want her to, let’s take her now, look at her Landon she looks some kind of sexy!  Smell her she wants us to’ my wolf mutters.  Damn, he’s right I can smell her arousal too and holy shit her nipples are hard.  Okay we are just staring at each other say something.  “Good morning beautiful, you look like sex on legs today.” I say with my usual smirk plastered to my face.  “Good morning to you sir and I see you like my sex on legs look!  I still have my buddy today so you boys play nice and Landon remember the rules.  That is looking painful and you better not get anyone to help you with that or game over!” my mate replied saucily while looking down at the bulge in my jeans.  Brendon bursts out laughing and Danny winks at him and walks off, sexy little hips swaying.  Damn. 

Danny’s P.O.V.

Well, today is time to step up my sex kitten act and hit Landon where it hurts.  Where is that?  His sex life of course.  Going from being a man whore/player to not getting any will be hard, pun intended, but will nearly kill him when his mate is around, flirting and looking good.  What to wear.  I have it!  One thing that I know about Landon that is a big secret that most people don’t know is that he loves cars, hell; he loves all types of vehicles and is a great mechanic.  He does most of the work for the pack but it is hush hush.  I only know because I overheard him and Brendon talking about it around three months ago.  I was in my nerd phase and they didn’t even notice me.  Yup I can use this to my advantage.  I ran to my laptop and fired her up.  I looked at *cringe* calendars made for mechanics.  Okay bikini out so I keep searching and bingo I found one with girls in ripped up jeans, tight tanks, tube tops, all had on huge belt buckles and boots.  Perfect!  I fix my hair in a sexy, messy bed head look, sultry eye make-up with plenty of eyeliner, ripped jeans, black boots, tight white tank in which I put a black bra underneath so it would draw attention to my boobs, black belt that I had gotten when shopping a few weeks ago because I thought it was great and all silver accessories.  I looked in the mirror, hmmm, I look very similar to the girls in that calendar so let’s hope I can pull this off.  Actually I kind of like this look, it is sexy but comfortable and unlike a skirt or dress I don’t have to worry about not showing my tushie all day *laughs out loud*.  Okay I am off to school.  I get to school and pull into the spot beside Landon which I suppose is “my spot” now.  I walk over to Landon and Brendon.  I can smell arousal all around and frankly it repulses me but then I hear the growl and I know that all the male wolves just looked away or wandered off.  That never gets old.  I come to stand in front of Landon and I smell his arousal, which makes me aroused, shit my nipples just got hard maybe he can’t tell.   I am embarrassed so I look down at my feet, old habits are hard to break, and then I see a bulge, a huge bulge in his jeans.  Score for Danny, I smile, nah I smirk, look him dead in the eye and lift an eyebrow.  Okay  so now we are just staring at each other say something Danny, anything, something *yup am freaking out a little*.  “Good morning beautiful, you look like sex on legs today.” Landon says with his usual smirk plastered on his face.  “Good morning to you sir and I see you like my sex on legs look!  I still have my buddy today so you boys play nice and Landon remember the rules.  That is looking painful and you better not get anyone to help you with that or game over!” I replied saucily while looking down at the bulge in his jeans.  Brendon bursts out laughing and I wink at him, give them both a little wave and walk off, swaying my hips slightly hoping that it draws their attention to my tushie.