Is it just me or is everyone confused?

Chapter Seven:  Is it just me or is everyone confused?

(Time skip to Monday)

Landon’s P.O.V.

Well me Mom and Dad made no progress over the weekend and decided that we would get back together on Wednesday before the pack meeting and try to figure out another plan.  One thing we knew that if she was in the pack and 13 or older then she would be there if all else failed.  If she wasn’t in the pack then we would regroup and try some different approaches.  Now here it is Monday morning and once again I am getting ready but am nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.  Well it will be what it will be so better get Brendon and let’s hit the road. 

Danny’s P.O.V.

Well Sunday was pretty much the same as Saturday so I loved it.  Now the day I had been dreading.  Today is D day.  I picked out my outfit last night, deciding to go bombshell, hehe.  I have my hair fixed perfectly, my makeup is a little sultry but far from slutty and my outfit is killer.  I have chosen to wear a knee length black and white sundress that the straps tied on my shoulders with tall black wedge sandals.  Between the dress and the shoes my tan legs looked like they were a mile long.  Looking in the mirror I couldn’t believe I looked this good.  I am going in today with my head high and it will be what it will be.  I am strong and can handle whatever Landon throws at me today.  I am excited to see everyone’s reaction it should be comical to say the least.  No more walking to school for me.  Just a minute ago Dad came in and told me that he was giving me his car because the Alpha was supplying him with a new super cab truck because of all the pack work he did.  Awesome my dad gave me his car, his 2013 Mustang Cobra, candy apple red that with my blonde hair screamed sex kitten.  Damn, the blonde hair dye must have fried my brain since when do I think about things like sex kitten.  My wolf snickered and replied I am the sexy badass inner wolf you wanted so bad and now it is time to let me play sugar.  OMG this is either going to kick ass or be a hot mess.  Either way it’s time to head out.  

Brendon’s P.O.V.

I was sitting outside of school leaned up against Landon’s car waiting on the bell.  We were surrounded by the usual group same old same old.  I could hear Rihanna’s song S&M blaring on a radio with the base hitting hard so I looked up.  Two slots over a red mustang pulled in and turned off.  I was beyond curious the car had me captivated so I couldn’t wait to see who was going to get out.  The door opened and the first thing out was two tanned, very toned legs that looked like they went on for miles, wow.  Then the rest of the body gets out, hot damn a new hottie, she is about 5’4” or so, has short blonde colored hair, she is some kind of firm and is gorgeous.  I am talking a head turner for sure.  Let me tell you I wanted to untie those little straps that held her dress up and see if what was covered looked as good as what uncovered.  I think I was sweating, I sure wanted a closer look, damn I was turned on and she was not even close to me.  

Landon’s P.O.V.

Well here we are leaned up on my car waiting for the bell, kinda boring but hey it’s what we do.  Next thing I know I hear a cammed up car coming with base thumping and the radio blaring something about whips, chains and sex.  Okay I am intrigued so I turn in time to see an awesome red Mustang Cobra pull in two slots away from us.  Damn that is one hot car; it would be hot to see a woman that could handle a car like that.  I looked away because let’s face it the girls around here drive beetles and fiats not cammed up muscle cars.  Then I see Brendon literally start drooling and hear lots of chit chat.  I look over just in time to see long tanned legs, firm tight little body covered by a short little sundress on one of the prettiest girls I have ever laid eyes on.  I mean I was speechless and unable to move, well a certain part of me moved and stood at attention.  Then the wind shifted and holy hell vanilla and strawberry shortcake.  My wolf went to howling and I thought I was turned on before smelling her now I am so hard I don’t know if I will be able to walk.  My wolf is yelling run and my body is throbbing painfully but I had to go to her!! Time to move I take off in a trot to catch up with her.  I came up behind her and gently grabbed her by the arm, phew tingles my ass more like electric shocks, and turned her around.  She looked at me and gave me the sweetest smile and God was she beautiful.  I think we must have just stared at each other for five minutes before I whispered “mate”.  She teared up and it scared me until I realized she was happy.   “Hi Little Mate I am Landon future alpha of the Saltwater Moon pack.” I said in a sexy voice.  “Well hottie are you going to throw me a bone and tell me who you are, where you are from and help a brother out here.  You do realize we are mates right?” I purred.  “Well hello to you mate I am Little Miss Nerd of the year Danielle Linkin, I am from the Saltwater Moon Pack, have known you and loved you my entire life but you spent the last four years bullying me, occasionally leaving bruises on my body, making fun of me and generally making my life hell.  So did I throw you a big enough bone for you to chew on?” she said in a sexy voice even though she was clearly going off on me.  I just stood there with my mouth open catching flies.  Jesus this was Danny and she was fine, what Danny is my mate, she is going to reject me for sure look how I treat her.  Next thing I know she has grabbed my hand off her arm spun me around and I am lying with my back on the concrete looking at the sky.  Then Danny peeps over at me and says something about asking before I touch her and thinking about what I want but if I was thinking of rejecting her I should think it over real good because she no longer played nice and didn’t put up with bullshit.  Holy Hell my little Danny had turned beautiful and badass, reject her hell I am hooked, I want to claim her right now on the hood of her car be damned who was looking.  Of course now I realize everyone in the parking lot is frozen looking at me while she walks away.  Man look at that sexy little ass sway.

Danny’s P.O.V.

Ok I am less than a block away and need to make my big badass entrance so base thumping, music jumping to S&M should just draw us some attention, especially in this car.  I see heads turning as I pulled into the lot and squeal to a stop two spots from Landon’s car which is of course surrounded by his minions.  I take my time getting my things together and remembering how Mom gets out of the car with a dress or skirt on legs first, wait a few minutes then get out.  Okay here goes legs out, I look up and I see guys everywhere staring and Brendon looks like as if he is going to jizz in his pants, SCORE.  So I pop out in time to see my mate eye fuck me and then his eyes changed color, yup his wolf just smelled me.  Time to start stepping.  Oh wow did I mention how good Landon smells.  Good enough to eat I tell you.  Please Moon Goddess don’t let him reject me in front of all these people but if he does let me kick his ass please I pray in my head.  My wolf his giggling encouraging me to let her talk that she has a plan.  She is the confident one so I agree, do it girl, and show them what we got.  I am slowly walking when I smell Landon’s scent and it is strong I know he is close and then he grabs my arm, wow did you feel those shocks I thought.  My wolf purred yummy our mate.  Then Landon opens his mouth and makes a complete fool of himself by asking who I was and shit like that.  My wolf is cracking up, he doesn’t even recognize us.  I am a little insulted but she is laughing and carrying on so I admit I was a little tickled too.  Okay time for badass Danny to come out and play he wants answers let’s give them to him.  “Well hello to you mate I am Little Miss Nerd of the year Danielle Linkin, I am from the Saltwater Moon Pack, I  have known you and loved you my entire life but you spent the last four years bullying me, occasionally leaving bruises on my body, making fun of me and generally making my life hell.  So did I throw you a big enough bone for you to chew on?” I purred at him even though he knew I was being a bitch.  My wolf was howling and it was hard to maintain a straight face.  Hey lets embarrass him she says and the next thing I know I have grabbed him and put his ass on the concrete on his back in front of half the school.  I am unsure what I said to him as I bent over because I was in shock, scared and my inner badass wolf was doing all the talking.  Next thing I know she yells at me walk off slowly and sway those sexy hips of ours.  Danny don’t worry she tells me the bait has been set now just time for him to bite.  His wolf wants us as much as we want him.  I could hear bits and pieces of what his wolf was saying.  She purred in happiness and I smiled in delight.  Moon Goddess be with us today.  

Brendon’s P.O.V.

“Landon man what the hell just happened?” I asked while helping him up “and who the hell is the hottie?  She almost made me cum in my pants by just looking at her!” he growled at me and replied “she’s my mate so keep your hands, eyes and dick off her am I clear?”  Mate, holy cow, Landon just met his mate and she’s super-hot and badass.  She just put our future alpha on his ass in front of everyone.  This is going to be funny.  She has him whipped already.  Man he didn’t tell me her name or where she is from.  “Landon bro does your mate have a name and where is she from?” I asked in a low non-threatening tone because I knew his wolf was close to the surface.  I mean you could smell nothing but arousal in the air from most of the guys in the parking lot and a few pheromones from some girls.  Not good when the alphas mate, future Luna, was walking around looking like that and UNMARKED.  This should be a fun week.  “Brendon I am screwed brother she is going to reject us for sure!” he said nearly in tears.  I grabbed his shoulder “what are you talking about Landon?”  “My badass little mate has a name you will recognize and is from a pack we know well!” he replied with an attitude.  “Ok alpha do tell.” I all but begged.  “That my friend is none other than Danielle Linkin of the Saltwater Moon Pack.  My mate, your future Luna, if and I repeat if she doesn’t reject me due to the shit you and I have put her through for the last four years!” he said with tears rolling down his face.  Oh hell was all I could think, oh man this could end bad for all of us.