Calling the parents, Help I need back up at the school and I mean ASAP!

Chapter Eight:  Calling the Parents, Help I need back up at the school and I mean ASAP!

Landon’s P.O.V.

I can’t go in the school.  I am scared to death.  She just made a fool of me, which was embarrassing, but impressive.  She is hot.  She is my mate.  I bullied her.  She is going to reject us.  I need her.  Man have I messed this up big time.  This is Danielle, my Danny, she used to be my whole world what went wrong.  Shit I am standing in the middle of the parking lot alone and crying.  I need help.  I pulled out my cell hit speed dial one.  “What Landon?” Dad answered sounding put out.  “Dad is Mom beside you and if so put me on speaker phone NOW!” I shouted.  “Okay son we are both here what is going on baby?”  my Mom said knowing I was crying.  My only reply before hanging up was “Help I need back up at the school and I mean ASAP.  No warriors, no pack, just my parents the Alpha and Luna will meet you by my car!” Surely they can help me fix this.  They are our leaders, they are mates, and they can help me right?  Oh man I feel like I am going to be sick and wolves don’t get sick after they have shifted.  

Danny’s P.O.V.

Okay I am hiding in the bathroom freaking out.  He is going to reject me.  Oh man I embarrassed him in front of half the school.  Oh my goodness what do I do.  I need help.  Who can help, think Danny, who can help?  Bingo.  I press speed dial two on my phone.  I know Dad is at the training center doing paperwork and Mom will be there helping him.  “Hey baby girl what’s up?” asked my dad.  “Daddy can Mom hear me too?” I asked in a shy tone.  “Yes sweetie you have us both are you okay?” Mom asked sounding worried.  “Nope not okay, I have a real issue.  Big issue.  Not a pack issue an I need my mom and dad issue.  Help I need backup at the school and I mean ASAP.  Meet me at my car” I hung up and went to the double doors to watch for them to pull up before I went out not even noticing Landon sitting on the hood of his car. 

Alpha Richard and Luna Michelle P.O.V.

Ok so we have no idea what is going on with our son but what can you do.  We dropped everything, jumped in the car and took off toward the school.  Both of us were quiet wondering what in the world was going on with our boy.  He sounded distraught and only wanted us.  We are flying down the road towards the school, as I go to turn into the parking lot I see John and Sabrina pulling in right behind us.  I park in front of Landon’s car and they park behind John’s mustang.  I guess Danny drove it today.  I wonder if this situation has to do with both of them.

Beta John and Sabrina P.O.V.

What can have our baby girl shaken up like this.  She has called wanting us both to get to the school and fast.  We jumped in the car and took off speeding all the way.  We are quiet, scared and lost in our own thoughts.  Minds are racing about as fast as my truck is going.  Finally the school!  As I get ready to turn in the lot the Alpha and Luna turn in right ahead of us.  They park in front of Landon’s car which he is leaning on the hood of holding his head looking like he has been crying.  Oh man!  This could be bad. 

Danny’s P.O.V.

I am already out the door and down the steps when I realize that Alpha Richard and Luna Michelle just pulled in the lot in front of my parents.  Just great Landon is sitting on the hood of his car.  Well looks like we will all do this at one time.  Moon Goddess do you hate me?  I see that the Alpha and Luna have gotten out of their car as have my parents.  My parents are headed toward them so I begin to walk that way.  This is really going to suck.  Inner badass wolfie where are you, I think to myself, could use a little help please.  Her response is to let him explain and we will cut in when we need to.  Okay sounds like a plan.

Alpha Richards P.O.V.

“Landon what in the hell is going on?  You are not in school, you are sitting on the hood of your car crying, you have called me and your mother away from important work and I see that John and Sabrina are here as well.  So I repeat what in the hell is going on and who is she?” he asks while looking at Danny.  “Alpha that is Danny and she called me and Sabrina and told us to get her ASAP that she needed us.  Danny in the words of our Alpha what in the hell is going on?” John asked sounding confused.  Well Little Danny sure has grown up to be a pretty little thing and she is built like a fighter.  John must work with her.  My wolf interrupts focus Richard apparently Landon and Danny have called us all here for a reason and by the looks of their faces it must be important.  “Landon speak Now!” I Alpha Order and just wait.