"Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!" part 2

~Time skip~
~Luna's pov~
i watch Naruto and Sasuke climb the trees but then i heard Kakashi and Sakura..i was on a tree singing to the birds
"Naruto,,Luna......*she looks around* knowing Naruto he can be anyways and Luna can be sleeping in a tree.. and Sasuke hasn't come back ever i wonder where they are.." i heard Sakura yell the first part then she to kakashi the second part..me being cool i walked up to Kakashi and Sakura..

"who are you looking for" i whispered in Sakura's ear and she jump i just started to laugh..

"LUNA YOU SCARED ME "she yelled at me i just smiled at her..

"anyways Sakura got you some clothes to change out of you PJ's " Kakashi close eye smiled.. and Sakura open the basket she had with her and hand me the outfit...

~time skip where Naruto falls~
i am going to kill Sakura she makes me look like a slut ( ) 'why heels wait where did she get this from'.

"AHH YOU JUST HAD TO PUSH IT DIDN'T YOU SHOW OFF" i hear Sakura yell out..i run over to her to see Sasuke catch Naruto 'hehehe who knew i can run in heels lolz'

"what happen Sakura" i walk up in between Kakashi and Sakura...

"Ahh Luna we-" Kakashi didn't finish talking cause something stopped him.. i look up and see Kakashi looking at me and blushing...

"what do i look that bad in heel or something" i look at myself and turn in around.. i look up to see Sasuke and Naruto upside down..

"HI SASUKE MINE COMING DOWN YOU GOING KILL MY BROTHERS BRAIN EVEN MORE" i yell at Sasuke..

"HI I HEARD THAT LUNA BELIEVE IT" Naruto yelled at me and looked down and blushed.. and Sasuke saw him blush and look at me his face was like super red..'will i wonder whats wrong with him'...

'hahah pup his checking you out' a husky voice said
'but why i dress like this all the time' i asked him
'not with heel and a very short shirt you don't' he laughed..when i came back to the real world i saw Sasuke falling to

"SASUKE-KUN" Sakura yelled.. i throw a kunia at the tree beside him and appear in time to grad his leg..i used my other kunai and throw it behide Kakashi and we appeared on the floor...

"Kakashi i just found out something" i look at the floor.. Kakashi walked up close to me

"And what is that Luna" He said everybody looked at us

"I can kick ass with HEELS .... thanks Sakura for picking my outfit today..." i said and started to walk away..*everybody sweatdropped *

"SAKURA - CHAN ARE YOU THE ONE THAT GOT HER THAT OUTFIT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" i hear naruto yell at Saukra...

"Hn for once i agree with Naruto" Sasuke said,

~time skip at night~
~Luna's pov~
"Now they both late.. i don' think Sasuke would be that late" Sakura said...

"you don't think Sasuke would do anything" i told her sitting on the floor play with a wolf pup i found hours away.the pup was so fluffy and cute .

"whatever Luna" she snapped back... just then somebody opened the door...i alright know who it was so i didn't look up i just play with my new pup.. i have to name him..... i forgot that my team was talking 'i have to stop zoning out'..

"good now we move on starting tomorrow your both body guards for Tazuna" Kakashi told them Naruto cheered..

"ALL RIGHT" Naruto Yelled i turn to see both him and ducky fall to the floor...

"Ahh you are such a loser" Sasuke yelled at Naruto everybody laugh...and my little baby run up to the boys and jumped on Ducky..

"Baby boy what are you doing on the Ducky i know he looks like a duck but you can't eat him" i walked up to Naruto and Ducky everybody laughed even harder when i said that...my baby just looked at me ()..but he didn't care he want Sasuke to pet him..

"Sis why are calling the puppy baby boy?" Naruto said looking at the puppy..

"cause Naruto i found him lost and hurt so i took him in" i help Naruto up and put him in a sit for he can eat..i walked over to Sasuke..But he just got up and took the puppy with him to the table 'well then looks like Sasuke has a soft side'..
~After Dinner~
i was falling asleep all ready and the pup was already asleep on Ducky's lap..i heard Kakashi say a quote from the first Hokage but i didn't get it all..then..(play song)

"But why" Inari started

"what you say"Naruto asked

"ALL THIS STUPID TRAINING IS A WAST OF TIME GATO HAS A WHOLE AMY THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN AND THEY WILL DESTROY YOU... THIS COOL THING YOU ALL SAY THERE DON'T MEAN ANYTHING..NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THE STRONG ALWAYS WIN AND THE WEAK ALWAYS LOSE" Inari guess yelled at us 'kid has balls' a hasky voice said... i look at my baby crying..Sasuke started to pet him to calm him down..

"speck for your self it wouldn't be like that for me" Naruto just had to talk back..

"JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME SICK YOU DON'T ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE AND YOUR JUST BUTTING IN YOU ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING AND PLAYING AROUND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS YOU DON'T HOW IT FEEL TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT" Inari yelled out at Naruto...but the last thing got to me and Naruto.. My hair covered my face..i blocked the rest of the fight in till i heard Sakura yell..

"NARUTO YOU WENT TO FAR" i just heard him get up from the table and walked away...i heard the pup cry even more....i hear Inari starting to cry... i hit the table and leave..hear the pup cry louder..... i walked around looking at the moon...i few mins late i walked back to the house to see Inari sitting outside 'poor thing' i jump to he was sitting at and i sat down looking out in to the ocean..

"Inari Listen" i took him i didn't look at him...i know Kakashi was there listening..

"Naruto can be a hard sometimes ..but he doesn't hate you..that's how Naruto works he can't hate anybody his to kinda hearted ... Inari i know what happen to you dad remember i was there i saw it all...but you don't know this Naruto and I grow up with out a Father.heck we didn't know our mother..and we didn't have a friend a lot in our village... we only had each other.. we didn't know if our mom and dad loved us..or hated us ..everybody in our village called us thing like monsters why don't doesn't the hokage kill them.. we had to go throw all that and we were only 3 years old..But no body ever seen us cry.. sometimes at night i would cry my self to sleep cause of all of the pain that village did to me..but i learn that pain makes us stronger...am not the only one ..Sasuke was 8 when his clan was killed off..he didn't just lose one person he lose all of them..his lone in this whole like me and Naruto....even Kakashi Sensei has his story...he lost his father..his team mates and even his sensei i because the world is full of blood...Inari you don't know how much am jelly of you..you have a mother who cares about you a grandpa... we don't have that..we don't have the love of a family...but you now what am happy that i have team 7 they are like my family Kakashi sensei is like a father and Naruto and Sasuke are the brothers me and Sakura are the sisters and now that we have my baby his the baby off the family....BUT am happy cause i have them in my life ya' know" i finish and turn and smiled at him making sure my tears didn't fall out..Inari was crying and hugging me...

"now go and hug your mother and Grandpa and tell them how much you love them" i told Inari patting his back ..he nodded his head and got up and run to his mom.....i felt Kakashi sit by me...but what surprised me the most was that he pulled me into a hug..

"its okay am here let it all got" he said softly patting my back and i just cried my heart out.. my second out break
~1 hour late~
i walked to my room to see Sasuke sleeping and the pup was on top of him sleeping 'cute' i took a picture with my camera.. i changed clothes any lay next to Sasuke.. i turn on my locket and turn off the light...

"your not lone any more Luna you have us team 7" those were the words Kakashi told me and fell asleep...

~Sasuke's pov~
it was morning already i looked on my chest to see the puppy sleeping on me still...i turn my head and saw Luna Sleeping.. i got up and carefully pup the pup beside luna .. i tied to wake up Luna but she didn't wake up ..after i got dressed i waked out and walk to sensei..

"Kakashi sensei Luna doesn't wake up i tied but she doesn't wake up" i told Kakashi sensei i sat on the sit..

"Ah i see just leave it she needs her rest ..oh and Sasuke the puppy is looking for you" Kakashi pointed in the hall way see a lost and scared puppy...i got up

"what are you doing here why didn't you stay with Luna in the room" i looked at the pup that run to me and barked..*sigh* i picked him up and sat at the table..

"that pup sure does like you Sasuke"Kakashi just laughed...

"Kakashi sensei Naruto doesn't wake up...

"just leave him here he needs rest" kakashi told her..

~times skip cause this it to long to where Naruto leaves and helped Inari and his mom aka Luna is still Asleep..~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am stopping here sorry guys sleeping time...

Rin: Aria doesn't own Naruto or any of the characters only Luna,, the cute pup and Satan..

Kakashi: Ah Rin what are you doing here..

Rin: oh Hi Kakashi i was just doing Aria a favor \...

Aria:thanks rin bye every body in till next time