Prank war 2

lolz am running out of ideas i know i didn't write the battle with team 7 and Zaza and Haru but am saving it for later... think of this as a filler.. i was bored following the story line but am add a few things to make my story COOL YA' KNOW .. oh i also fixing my cosplay i have a party this month so yeah!!!! Enjoy

Naruto: who are you cosplaying as? its me right?!
Aria: no Naruto i am not cosplaying you
Sakura: then who?
Aria: am cosplaying Rin Kagamine from Vocaloid
Luna; Aria doesn't own anybody from Naruto .. only me and satan
Sasuke and Kakashi: Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Naruto's Pov~
i swam up to the edge where everbody was.
"Ah! Sasuke you said she was not going to plan anything now am wet" i yelled to teme walking out of the water and taking my jacket off to dry it off.
"Hn i didn't know she was going to throw us in to" teme walked out and looked at the ground

"Uh! guys why doesn't Luna and Sakura resuface" Kakashi sensei walked up be hide us. 'his right i don't see Lu-chan and Sakura-chan anyway' i look around to see if there were hiding anyways..i look over to the water ' oh no could it be that there didn't make it down the waterfall....'

"OH NO DID I JUST KILL MY OWN LITTLE SISTER" i yelled almost pulling my hair out i run away yelled out Luna's name but i didn't get any answer. I looked over to Sasuke who was taking out his shoes and run into the water. Kakashi started to freak out.

"Ah! Man I think i just lost Two student because of some prank " He said weirdly rubbing the back of his neck looking out walking back and forward freaking out..

"No did u just know what you done Luna was the only one that can kill Gato " the old drunk started to yell drinking more and more of his sake.i looked at the water Teme resurfaces and swims to the edge.

"Teme did you find them" i run up to him hoping he saw anything.he looked to the floor.i fell to floor with tear rolling down my face 'what have i done'

~Luna's pov~
"Luna how long to get to the house" sakura asked from be hide me.. we have been walking in the tunnel for few mins or hours kami only knows.
"not to long, so Sakura how do you think the boys and the other are taking us disappearing like that" i ask look at her and walk toward the tunnel all i got to say thank kami am short.

"MM i think Naruto is freaking out because he can't find you , and Sasuke-kun is worry about my safe and Kakashi sensei i really don't know what his thinking" i face palm on Sakura say Sasuke is worry about her..'please his happy your gone...he maybe more worried abo- what am i thinking'..

"Sakura is that all you think about is Sasuke or how you look" i ask her not looking back cause if i do i feel like am going to slap her super hard maybe break her jaw hi but who's look no one is..

"u-uh yeah my goal is to be Sasuke's girlfriend or maybe much more...i don't want Ino to get to him first" Sakura just keep on talking about how Sasuke is so great blah blah 'jezz i know Sasuke is great teme i knew him since we were kids. what the hell am i thinking' i face palm my face..'but what if Sasuke does end up with Sakura what would happen to me..'.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE" i said out loud without knowing throwing my hands in the air

"A-ah Luna are you okay." Sakura asked looking at me like i was crazy..'Shit i said it out loud whatever oopz'

"YEah whatever lets get out of here am hungry" i started to speed walked out of here.

~Sakura's pov~
'Luna is acting weird even since i started to talk about Sasuke .. i wonder what is worry with her' we keep walking am tied of seeing rocks and bugs under here.. mmmmmmm and then it hit me
'DOES LUNA LIKE MY SASUKE-KUN' i stopped walking and looked at the ground

"Sakura why did you stop walking hurry up would you am tied of seeing rocks and bugs i would to see food and people.. and i think my brother is worried about me" Luna looked at me and started to walk away. i walked after her 'could it be that she like Sasuke or am i just seeing thing but i seen the way Sasuke looks at her when shes with Naruto envy that he gets to hug her'

"SAKURA GET YOU BUTT OVER STUPID WOMEN" Luna yelled from the outside but it was night already. i walked over to her and looked at her ' i maybe wrong'

~Sasuke's pov ( about time)~
we look all day for the girl but nothing it was already getting dark i felt something crush inside me like glass..'why am i so worried i don't care if they are gone' Naruto come back from the other side of the river and he didn't look so happy.

"Anything Naruto" Kakashi asked from be hide me. i looked at Naruto his hair covered his eyes. he feel to the floor with tears coming down his face. i walked close to him.

"Am never going to see my little sister anymore i just got her back and now shes gone am never going to see her smile or call me Naru-nii-san and never going to give her a piggy back ride or play pranks with her.. she was my only family the one who believes that i can become Hokage.. WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE LUNA" Naruto broke down crying so hard.. i felt my heart stop when he Said Luna's name..'why do i feel like a piece of me is gone the only piece in my heart that was happy.. do i like Luna. i know her even since we were 4 she made me smile every day and the whole Uchiha Clan loved her.. but why do i feel like am going to die' i was cut off my thinking by Kakashi

" ITs getting later lets go to the house and rest when when its morning we look for the girls ....or they body's" Kakashi said the last place quiet some no one can hear him but i hear him.' he thinks they died'.hey bodys" Kakashi said the last place quiet some no one can hear him but i hear him.' he thinks they died'. Naruto just out up and started to walk to the house i followed be hide him..