Luna vs Moo Sensei and The being of a Prank War part 1

will i took a day off or maybe two but that's cause i needed new idea to i walked around places and to see what i can come up with but i don't think i YOLO but that's just me i don't know about you.. and don't YOLO walking in the middle of the road kkk.. then you start to question life and we all know we are not going to get a answer..

Naruto and Kakashi And Sakura: YOU DID WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!?????????
Aria: n-nothing *runs away*
Naruto and Kakashi And Sakura: *runs after*
Luna:*sigh* she never learns
Sasuke: tch Aria doesn't own anybody from Naruto..she only owns Luna And the Mutt
Satan: WHAT WAS THAT *growls*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Still Luna's pov~
"will you teach me i should be able to" i kicked his feet and jumped back....i landed in front of my team..'little-' i was cut off by Naruto yelling
"BE HIDE YOU" he yelled.. i turned around to see Zabuza swing his sword jumped but he was able to cut my leg..

"REALLY WHY THE SHOES THERE WERE MY FAVORITE" i was pissed i didn't even care the deep cut running down with blood..

"LUNA DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHOES" Naruto yelled...waving his arms around
"But there the shoes you give me" i looked at my shoe...'fine am sorry shoes'.. i cut off the shoes off my feet.
"i didn't know you cry over shoes Luna" Zabuza laughed..'HIS DIED'..i throw my sword at him and it landed on a tree be hide
"HAHAHA you messed" he gets laughed .. i just Smiled .. i run in front of him and he swinged his sword at..

~Kakashi's pov~
i just watched Luna throw her sword at Zabuza but it messed..she run in front of him .Zabuza just laughed..But Luna was smiling.'why was she smiling'.. Zabuza swing his sword it was about to hit Luna when she disappeared and reappeared be hide Zabuza with a blue with red ball in her hand 'she used flying thunder'
"RASEGAN" Luna hit Zabuza in the back and he went flying the other side and destroyed a few tree..
"w-what was that" Sakura asked..' Sensei Luna just mastered your jutsus.. she is truly is your daughter.
"K-kakashi i k-kinda used to much chikara and may-" Luna didn't finishes she fell to the floor breathing hardly..i run up to her
"LUNA" Naruto yelled and run up to us..'she used were to much chikara and that's not even all of it'
"she just tried and loss way to much blood to Naruto take her back with you with the rest of the team i will finish the battle here" i told Naruto and give luna to him..'will it looks like i have to final use this' i putted up my headband and open my eyes
"SHARINGAN" i yelled

~time skip cause i can :p~
~still Kakashi's pov~
i woke up to yelling and running 😧😧😧

"LUNA COME BACK HERE" i hear Naruto and Sasuke yelled running around and Sakura and Luna are laughing..'i wonder she did'.i hear the door open and see Luna run be side me..

"Kaka bear your awoke ,, GUYS SENSEI IS UP" Luna yelled and Sakura walked in and sat be side Luna.. they looked at each other and laughed a little..right when i was going to ask why were laughing Naruto and Sasuke walked in with there hair dye... Naruto had raven haired and Sasuke was blonde..i tried to hard not to laugh... Sakura and Luna were on the floor rolling laughing holding they sides..

"W-will it nice to s-see you guys all c-colorful"😯i tried to say with out laughing will kinda worked

"Kakashi sensei you to.. look what they did to us and am pretty sure this was Luna's idea and dragged Sakura to do it to" Naruto yelled pointing at Luna..

"HI SAKURA WANTED TO HELP ME DYE YOUR HAIR ALTHOUGH WE FIGHT FOR TWO HOURS ON THE COLOR AND SHE DIDN'T WANT ME TO DYE DUCKY'S HAIR.. AND IT WAS HARD DYE YOUR GUYS HARI YOU HAVE WAY TO MUCH HAIR"😡 Luna looked at her hand full of dye..

"i have something to tell you guys its about Zabuza his-" i didn't get to finish cause Luna go up and walked to the door and opened it

"his still alive his little nin was there to fake his death so in other works the nin works with him" Luna looked back at us and was about to start walking out when Sasuke grabbed her and throw her over his shoulder..😑

"PUT IN DOWN DUCKY" Luna yelled hitting his back and kicking 😲

"tch no revenge is a bitch" thats all that sasuke said looked and Naruto and Sakura and walked out..😨

"will it looks like the plan has started" Naruto got up and did the same to Sakura and after Sasuke and Luna..

"will this is going to be funny to watched" i tried😏 getting up but a women walks in and helps me up..

"my name is Tsunami" she help me walk to were my Students were

~Luna's pov~
"SASUKE PUT ME DOWN NOW" I yelled really loud

"No" his just keep on walking i look over to see we were walking to a waterfall..i look back and saw Naruto holding Sakura the same way..

"SAKURA ARE YOU OKAY" i yelled at her..

"YEAH AM STARTING TO THINK PRANKING THEM WAS A BAD IDEA" she yelled back

"YOU THINK BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY WE ARE GOING TO THE WATERFALL YA' KNOW" i yelled at her..i look around to see Kakashi, Tsunami, the old man and Inari walked all the way in the back looking to see what would happen..

"INARI IF YOU WE LOVE ME YOU WOULD HELP ME" i yelled to the little boy and i felt Sasuke hold me tighter when i said 'love'

"SORRY SIS ITS YOUR PROBLEM I STILL LOVE YOU" He yelled back...

"little rat" i said that only Sasuke can hear me.. i look up and to see that his claiming the up to the top of the waterfall..

"ahh Sasuke lets talk about this you see it was just a joke no need to go off the waterfall for this" i grabbed Sasuke shirt i was scared to fall off the big freaking rock..

'hahah pup that's what you get for pranking men ' he smirked
Sasuke made it to the top and waitied for Naruto..Naruto final got up and the both of them looked down to see how far it was...

"Baka do you think there would life the fall" Sasuke looked at down and asked Naruto

"Yeah Teme remember i tried it they we be fine Believe it" Naruto said.. i looked at Sakura and nodded 'Revenge is indeed a bitch ducky'...Sasuke pulled me in front of him..

"are you guys really going to throw us down the waterfall" i said looking scared.i looked down to see Everybody looking up in shock..

"Ready Naruto on the count to three" Sasuke told naruto and Naruto just smiled..

"1.....2..... and 3" Sasuke counted to 3 and they throw us down the waterfall.. but in Sakura grabbed there arm and there fell down with us...once we all hit the water i grabbed Sakura's hand and swam be hide the waterfall and walked to a cave inside with a lot of colors..

"so how along are we going to stay here Luna" sakura said sitting down by me..
"okay so here's the plan we are going to walk in the underground cave to get back to The old man's house but first lets change were all wet"... i summoned a scroll full with clothes inside... i made the Dragon hand sign and a big closer full of clothes appeared..
"all right sakura pick anything you like" i told her i walked around to see what i should pick...
"how did you get all this clothes Luna they Beautiful" she said looking at the pink part of the clothes..
"thanks that matters a lot i made them when i was traveling i looked around did outfits that i think would go get for they weather or just hanging out" i told her...
"WHAT NO WAY YOU MADE THEM" she yells...
"yeah go and pick any outfit out" i picked my out and changed ( )
"Sakura are you done i ready to go " i said looking say at Sakura. i come out and blushed my jaw dropped
"DAMN GIRL YOU KNOW HOW TO CLEAN UP PINK IS TOTALLY YOUR COLOR"I look at sakura's outfit ()
"come here let me fix your hair"i told her and moved a chair for her to sit down. she walked over and sat down.. i started to brush her hair .. i walked to a music box that Granny give to me and said it was from my real parents...() it would change colors and the little horse would spin...but i loved it when i turned blue.. turn the little key and it started to play the song ().
"that song is so soft and warm" Sakura said . i smiled and finished her hair with a light pale pink bow...
"all done lets go" i picked up the music box and it turned into a necklace( the pic is that the second chapter Luna Uzumaki and i changed the song)...i put everything away and we started to walk back to the house ' man are there going to be suprised'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
am stopping here cause am going to the pool and mama loves the pools and Icecream but that is not the point lolz
PEACE AM OUT
Naruto and Luna and Sakura:CAN WE COME TO
Sasuke: *sigh*
Kakashi: *sweatdrops* Aria does not own anybody from Naruto she only owns the outfits Luna and satan