"Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters"

hi guys sorry i didn't post but i have to go shopping for back to school things....AHHH SCHOOL the boring place to be...but am not going to lie i think summer break is a little boring cause i have nothing to do....Anyways lets start...

Naruto: Aria does not own anybody from Naruto she only owns Luna Satan and the uname pup...

Sakura: Naruto i wanted to say it *hit Naruto in the head*

Naruto: OW SAKURA CHAN THAT HURT

Luna and Aria: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HIT NARUTO..

Zero Sasuke and Kakashi:*sigh* Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"it didn't want to become a ninja.it's painful...i don't want to kill you..but if you move forward i will have no chose..i will kill the kindness in my heart and full become a ninja and i will show no mercy to kill you..they is no moving back.. its bridge will our dream will crash into each other...and now i much fight for my dream just to fight like yours please to not feel bad for me.. i fight to help someone that i care about like you do..and for that dream i most act like a ninja and take your life" Haku finished his speech..Sasuke and Naruto smirked...and Luna a wolf smirk with her teeth showing and stand up with her hair flying everywhere... ( just like her mother am so proud of her)

"will if that what you want Haku....let hell beginning"Luna stand in between Naruto and Sasuke....

~"Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters"~
~Luna's pov~
"Sasuke Naruto.. take this guy out you can do it..." Sakura yelled to the ice dome...

"Am here to you know Sakura" I yelled from ice dome...Kakashi started to tell Sakura not to push them..'why can't i destroy this stupid mirrors' i look around looking at every mirror..
'pup you have to let me take over or you will never get out of here' a husky voice yelled at me..
'i can't i always end up urting people i care about when i do' i told him
'pup let me out' satan growled
'I SAID NO I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE OVER' i yelled out..he growled and started to hit the doors of his cage.i hissed in pain..i grabbed my head in pain..i heard Zabuza telling Kakashi about killing feelings..

"It looks like you village has forgot to teach you.. little ninja how to kill they feels from they own hearts, to crush someone with out mercy" Zabuza told Kakashi 'its true our village has softed..but then what about me' i look at Zabuza.' thats makes me no different then Zabuza so i am a killer

"Sensei what do we do please tell us" Sakura yelled out Kakashi..But he started to think..

"Kakashi don't... you have to fight Zabuza .... what Zabuza said is true the leaf village is weak not teaching the newbes how to kill.....but now like them i was not trained in the village" i let my voice go cold,,my hair covered my eyes ..

"LUNA DON'T SAY OUR VILLAGE IS WEAK...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU." Naruto yelled at me..he was about to grab my hand but Sasuke stopped him...

"How?" i questioned looking at the floor

"how what Luna you make no sence" Naruto asked me

"WHY DO YOU LOVE THAT VILLAGE..AFTER ALL THEY TREAT US LIKE SHIT BETTING US UP....LIKE WE ARE KIND SOME MONTSER.. WHY DO YOU STILL SMILE AND LAUGH...YOU GO AFTER SAKURA AFTER SHE BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND TREATS YOU LIKE SHIT...." i turned at him and yelled 'why am i acting like that why am i breaking down why??' ..my hair started to change to red .... and it started to fly everywhere....( little kushina...anyways Luna always has break down cause of Satan hitting his cage)

"looks like Luna broke... What does your village do to her Kakashi" Zabuza lookes in the mirrors and then a Kakashi....Kakashi looked worry inside the ice dome..

"ah Sasuke we have to leave like now believe it" Naruto started to pince and run around

"teme why do we have to leave" Sasuke looked at Naruto

"you don't get it when Luna turns like this nobody is safe not even this village believe it" Naruto started to pull his hair...

~3rd'pov~
"i smell blood" Luna looked around..at this point Sasuke and Naruto and Luna where taking to find a way out...Zabuza was tell Kakashi how he make a tool blah blah you know how it goes ...

"i didnt get to him then i will try it away .. as many time as i need..SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" Naruto used his shadow clone to hit the mirrors..Luna was thinking on how to beat it ...( she finished her break down cause satan final stopped hit the cage)..Haku started to kill the clones and appeared in front of Sasuke and Luna and throw needles at them...

"i fucken hate this mirrors " Luna growled and looked at her foot then looking at Sasuke and Naruto who landed in the middle of them..

"How is he doing that" Naruto asked Luna and Sasuke....Sasuke started to look around Naruto started one more attack.. Sasuke run up and kicked water in the air..Luna just looked at them...Haku started another attack and attack Luna and Sasuke too...Naruto and Sasuke fell on they back Luna was laying on her side holding her leg...'my leg is going to be a problem'Luna started to stand making sure the guys didn't see her limping cause of her leg...

'i can see his dosen't mean i can match..Luna can match it but some thing is wrong with her...i can see the water.. what if i can you something else....know its my move' sasuke looked around and smirked...the fog started to get thik .....Luna was looking at sasuke and started to question what he was thinking..

'what the hell his he think that his smirking like any teme.' Luna saw Naruto start another attack.. then Sasuke started to make hand signs and blow fire...(Luna is slow ..note Luna as been in the mirrors more times then Naruto and Sasuke..but she can never find the answer) Sasuke started to blow a fire ball jutsu the first one messed then the second one burned his leg ....Luna looked shocked she can never do that to Haku..

~time skip~
~where Naruto was kicked back and Sasuke has a needle in his arm~
Luna run up to Sasuke to look at the needle in his arm ...she grabbed his hand and pulled it out..

"i couldn't get pass him" Naruto looked in the front..

"that was good Naruto.. let try it one more time" Sasuke grabbed her hand....

"You guys did something i couldn't do" Luna looked at the mirrors.. the boys looked at her...she sighed and looked at the mirror she pulled Sasuke close to her and grab Naruto and pulled him

"lets make a run for it from each said go it ..go" Luna lets them go and as soon ahe said go...they all run to a different side of the dome.. Haku throw needles that pierced the Naruto back ...Sasuke arms and legs..and Luna had needles over her belly.....

'someone you can not see or hear this is going to be hard.. its been a long time i faced someone this hard..Sasuke , Naruto and Luna can not hold on much longer..i look at the wolf that is starting to growl loud..he know his coming' Kakashi looked around...Zabuza appeared infront of sakura..and was about to pierce her when Kakashi appear and Zabura Smirked...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a high pitch scream from Sakura..thats all you heard..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow Luna can not beat haku's mirrors..okay LUna had a break down cause Satan started too hit his cage.. ...
anyways find out whats happens next..

Satan: Aria does not own Naruto or anybody from it only me.. the unknamed pup and luna..

Naruto and Sakura: who was that?

Luna: that was The Ten tailed wolf Satan

Sasuke: tch stupid..

Satan: OH YEAH STUPID UCHIHA CALLED ME A MUTT.. LOOK HERE YOU DUCKY MO MOO....

Luna: stay toon for ~~ "The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal""The Broken Seal"