Luna's Awaken

HELLo Dianna here...if your saying am Aria second half i also have a story you can find that on our account..
Aria:*sweatdrops* why are you here?
Dianna: Will sis you see you were taking your sweet ass time in writing
Aria: *growls* what ever i had school..anyways enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3rd person~
The next day that Luna woke up, Kakashi planned to get team 7 together to have a small 'mission'. And what Sakura and Sasuke didn't know was that They're fourth member is awoke. The Hokage already knows but you guys do know how it when lets go back.

~after Luna woke up~
"So what happened when i was out" Luna looked at Naruto and Kakashi. Both of the males turned around and looked at the wall with a sweatdrop on there heads.
"will sis you see..things got crazy when you 'died'...~his just telling her how Sasuke 'died' to but come back and how haku and zaza died..and how after kakashi took her to the village the hokage got upset and worried and stopped doing paperwork~ and there is also Sasuke didn't want to leave his house for the whole week or more like he wouldn't answer the door.. Baka" Naruto was sitting on the bed with his sister.Luna was just laughing
"WOW i didn't know i made should a big impack on this village" Luna laughs ..and while kakashi is just shaking his head.
"get ready Luna you have to meet the Hokage"the sliver haired man say walking out of the room.Luna just looks at Naruto.
"Naruto..can i ask you something" Luna looks at her twin brother. hoping for the answer she wants.
"Yeah sure sis."Naruto just looks at his twin sister,waiting for his sister to ask.
"if i were to date someone-"Luna was cut off by Naruto hand.
"look sister i don't mind if you date Duck ass Baka,,i just want you to be happy, and also tell me if you are dating him cause i dont want any suprises like you and he date for a month and dont tell me..That would very much piss me off Believe it" Naruto looked at his little sister with a serious..He got off the bed and was about to walk out.
"There is a clean outfit on that table by your bed hinata got you it. and see you at the hokages office sis" And with that he walked out and closed the door.Luna was shocked like she couldn't get over the fact that her funny, pranker , older brother was serious for once..
Luna got out of her bed and started to change her clothes.While doing that she was thinking on what Naruto was telling her, that he wouldn't mind me dating Sasuke..
"Wait,, how did he know i was talking about Sasuke..Naruto is very confusing ya' know" Luna finished changing.walked out of the room and made her way to the hokage's office.

~ luna outfit~
~Luna's pov~
The wind was hitting me in the face while i walked around the village to get to the old man's place.I just took my time and walked around see childern running around playing ninja or tag. They had a smile one they're face,It made me kinda sad to know that they don't know about the outside world.I started to walk slowly and started to sing.

~i love this song..i had to ~

I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last
And will we ever end up together?

Oh ooh

And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to becomeFor I am not the one

I walked and sang all the way to the old man's office.i sighed onces i was out of the door.
"will here goes nothing"i breathed in then opened the door. I opened the door to see all of team 7 and the old man sitting in his sit looking at me in shocked.I didn't know what he was going to do. BUt he got up from his chair super fast and and speeded walked to where i was.
"hi old man nice to see you again...it was a very long ya' know" i let out a small laughs.rubbing my head. I was shocked when the hokage dropped to his knees and pulled me into a hug.
"C-child look what you make me go threw.I t-told you to be careful" the old man was having a break down..i hugged him back and said.
"Hai old man am not dieding anytime soon i have things to do here before i go. Like Naruto's dream has in me i have to be by him till he becomes Hokage and will they're are other thing i have to do to." i looked at Sasuke at some point oopz.Right after the Hokage let go Sakura come to give me a hug.
"BAKA BAKA BAKA LUNA DON'T DO THAT AGAIN THAT WAS CRAZY THERE IS NOWAY TO TEL YOU HOW WORRIED I WAS" Sakura yelled at me, while hugging me.i sweatdrop and petted her hair.
"am sorry sakura-chan don't be mad or sad..Am fine now ya' know" I smile at her when she pulls away from the hug.I looked at Sasuke it looks let he been cry and not sleeping.I smile his way,
"hi Sasuke" i smile and wave at him
"tch" He looks away from me and looks at the ground..
"*growls* your a dick stupid baka duck...anyways can i go now sleeping for a week i get pretty hungry ya' know" i pouted.While Naruto was laughing on the ground to what i said to Sasuke..
'will it is Sasuke's fault for being an ass' i thought.
'pup that was a little mean' the husky voice said
'*sigh* honestly satan am hungry' i said
'your going to lose him' and with that he was gone.
I saw everybody looking at me worried.what the fuck did i miss
"what?" i asked them
"Luna we asked you were did you get that circlet" The old man asked me look at my forehead.sigh 'i swear i told kakashi'
"When i was asleep i help a unicorn save her family so for a thanks i become a unicorn princess....can i eat now" i told Hokage trying not to laugh when i said that.'i can't tell them mom and dad give it to me they're call me crazy..not like they do know'.i looked at Everybody kakashi had a sweatdrop, sakura didn't look like she cared, Naruto was thinking real hard, Hokage had a sweatdrop on his face, and Sasuke was like at me like was a crazy person.
"Uh already team 7 you can go spend some time with Luna and tell her was has been happening so far in the village. And go eat.Kakashi i have to talk to you about something."the old man said right after he finished i run out the buliding like Guy was after me.
"LUNA WAIT FOR US" Naruto and Sakura yelled after me. i started to take it slow and stop to wait for Naruto and Sakura, and suprise Ducky.
"Come on am hungry.You guys are slow" i tapped my foot on the floor

~Sasuke's pov~Before Luna was in the office
I didn't want to be out it been a whole week that Luna was asleep. 'i wasn't able to protect Luna.Why am i so weak i wasn't able to protect her when when we were kids, cause she left the village' i looked at the roof to my living room.Till i heard there was a knock on the front door.'Tch who is it' i got up and walked to the door.
"Baka hurry and open the door i have to tell you something" A loud mouth was yelled almost the whole village can hear them. i open the boor.
"Tch Baka what do your want. I don't want to see your face now" i was about to close the door on his face but he stop the door.
"Look Sasuke i don't want to be here either but its about Luna" i was shocked on what Naruto said he was serious not the loud Baka that i would go on mission with.
"I know you care for my sister, i know she wouldn't you locked up in this house for long. and am going to tell you one thing if you don't make a move now i will make sure you never get her." Naruto was full out serious.he started to walk away till he turn around..I was to shocked on what just happen like wtf thats Naruto
"Hokage is calling us all of team 7 is going to be there.hurry baka" Naruto run off.And there is naruto we all know.. 'not all of team 7 Luna asleep'.. i got ready i took a shower and changed.i started to walk out of the house and walked to the hokage office.
~time skip inside the office~
i been listening to the hokage talk about somethings.Intill i heared the door open. i didn't look back.
"hi old man nice to see you again..it was a long ya' know" that voice. i turned around to see Luna standing there with a new look.i saw the Hokage hug her..but i didn't care cause i was looking at Luna the time. till Sakura yelling at luna.
"BAKA BAKA BAKA LUNA DON'T DO THAT AGAIN THAT WAS CRAZY THERE IS NOWAY TO TEL YOU HOW WORRIED I WAS" Sakura yelled at Luna, while hugging her.Luna sweatdrop and petted her hair.
"am sorry sakura-chan don't be mad or sad..Am fine now ya' know" Luna smile at her when she pulls away from the hug.Luna smiled at me
"hi Sasuke" She smiled at me and waved..i want to hug to tell i missed her but i couldn't why all i was able to say.
"Tch" thats all i can say, i want to hug her to made sure shes real.
"*growls* your a dick stupid baka duck...anyways can i go now sleeping for a week i get pretty hungry ya' know" Luna pouted.While Naruto was laughing on the ground to what she said to me.I felt my heart break.
~time skip to the good part~
~Luna's Pov~
we all got the ramen shop.Naruto was yelling about something and Sakura was yelling at him for yelling.'Thats team 7 for you two yellers and two teamates that don't know those feeling for each other...super'
"Luna am going to get Ryuu from Kiba" Naruto got up ,payed for his ramen.
"who? Ryuu" i asked Naruto
"Oh the puppy you found in the forest. Sasuke named him and we been taking care of him intill you awoke up. see you at the house sis" Naruto kiss my head and walked out 'is it me or is Naruto growing up'
"YO MUTT WHERE ARE YOU...I NEED RYUU BELIEVE IT" Naruto yelled out for the whole village to hear '*sigh* never mind'
"Well it was nice to see you awake Luna but i have to go shopping with my mom..BYE SASUKE-KUN" Sakura payed her ramen and walked away 'and then there was two' i finished my ramen and looked out side it was starting to get dark.
"well its getting dark i should go thanks old man for the ramen" I was about to pay him but he said no
"its on the house child.. now don't do anything crazy anymore" the old man told me while laughing. i started to walk out but Sasuke grabbed my hand and putted me the other way.
"Oi Ducky my house is the other way" i pointed at the other way but he didn't say anything just started to walk faster.
~time skip~
2o later of being dragged my a duck to a lake. i been here before but when. i walked around and lake i saw a tree i walked up to it. Then i say it
"These lake is
Luna Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
&
Future Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki
Hang out place fine your own"
i laughed after i read this i remember we use to place in this place just the three of us
" i rememder this place we would use t-"i cut off but a something soft and warm.'what the hell is sasuke kiss..but i dont mind' i slow started to close my eyes.and move my lip with his.I wrapped my arm right his neck.It was a nice simple kiss nothing over heated.We started to put away. to breath, i felt my face heat up.
"W-what t-the hell Uchiha" I covered my face with my hands i cause i now my face it completely red like a cherry.
"Hn that's something i should've done a long time ago cause i love you Luna" Sasuke moved my hands out of my face.
"Look am sorry i didn't protect you at the land of waves. and even when we were kids.B-" i cut him off by kissing him again. i putted away
"You know for a Uchiha you talk to much"i laughed a little. Sasuke had a small blush on his face..
"Luna would you be my Girlfriend" Sasuke grabbed my arms and look at me.
.
.
.
.
.
. "i would love to be your girlfriend" i blushed a bit. Sasuke just smirked i have a feeling i just made his ego go up.
.
.
.
.
.
What would the future hold for us now team 7. I for one don't have a good feel but i will let the time flow..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HANJI: ABOUT FREAKING TIME ARIA YOU TOOK YOUR SWEET FREAKING TIME GIRL
Levi: tch shut up hanji.
Aria: Kami hanji i didn't know how to write this part i just winged it ya' know

"I am the daugther of the Fourth Hokage known as the Yellow Flash. I will protect this village with my own life. This my word as a ninja to protect what my father believed in. In till Naruto becomes Hokage"

~Luna Akia Uzumaki Namikaze