After Mat- i mean Life

Hanji: so today i am taking over this story cause Aria is busy with school work i think i have a good idea .

Levi: Tch Aria made you and me do it together knowing that you Shit Brain is going to mess it up.._..

Hanji: Your always mean to why shortie <(>_<)>

Levi: Tch lets get started i don't have all day

Hanji: Well you do have all day we have the day off....anyways lets being
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3th person~
"LUNA" Sasuke and Naruto screamed. They scream was hear threw the whole battle field. Kakashi stopped fighting with Zabura, Haru look shocked.

"Luna c-come b-back please little sis s-stop playing around..."Naruto tears wouldn't stop running down his face. Sasuke Face was covered tears flowing down the side of his face.

"Why do they always leave me ..my family..n-now her" Sasuke looked up to her and let his tear hit her face..Naruto touch his sister cold pale skin.

"Am guessing you never seen a friend or family died in a mission..S-she died protecting he brother and lover." Haru said trying to keep the tear from felling.He didn't mean to kill her or anyone.he was going to hit the pressure point to knock them out.But the way Luna jumped in the needles stabbed her lungs and heart..
'am sorry luna i didn't mean to kill you..your like my little sister i never had..maybe after this i will meet you up they'

~~~Luna's mind pov~~~
'i died protecting my brother and sasuke...wait if sasuke said he loved me would that make him my lover..why am i thinking of this am died ya' know'
I turned to see a white stair case going you.

"will i guess we are going to heaven Satan" i looked around then started to walk the stairs.i turn to my side and see a very big wolf walking by me..

"it looks like it.will maybe we will have peace and you can looked down on your big brother for once" satan smirk

"your right i can final look down on Naru nii san...come on i what to see what they are doing" i run the rest of the way up the stairs.it was peaceful here.. Once we final got up the stair everything looked like a village.. we walked by alot of people..but once we were away from the village we stopped by a river..

"So pup what are we going to do now its not like we can go back to the living" Satan was laying behide me..we both looked at the river.waiting to see what we are going to do..

"show me Kakashi and team 7." i touched the water and when i did that images show on what team 7 were doing..i looked at Sakura and the old man.they looked sacred..Kakashi looked like he was about to kill someone..thean what broke my heart was seeing Naruto and Sasuke crying over my dead body..

"Luna c-come b-back please little sis s-stop playing around..."Naruto tears wouldn't stop running down his face. Sasuke Face was covered tears flowing down the side of his face.

water started to come down my face and fell in the pond..i felted a head on my lap.i look down to see a Satan looking down in the pond..

"a-am never g-going to answer t-them ya' know.. i d-died a y-young age... t-t-then later t-t-they are going to forget me..N-n-naruto going to m-m-move on and m-m-marry Hinata have k-k-kids.. And S-s-sasuke going to m-m-marry u-usless S-sakura....y-ya' know" I started to cry even harder and started to rubbed my eyes..Satan tried his best to make me stop crying..but nothing worked ...