The Forest Of Chakra

~Luna's Pov~
One minute am in a warm bed sleep like i was in heaven and the next Naruto jumps on me and yelled 'ITS TIME TO TRAIN LUNA'.. am falling asleep maybe if i was quiet there will forget on here..

"All right is training startes now" Kakashi to us or them i don't know cause i don't care lolz...

"RIGHT" Naruto yelled Happy that his doing work..'but he yells at me for making clean his mess'

"First we are going to review Chakra the Ninja's source of power. Understanding Chakra is important" Kakashi pointed it got to Team 7

"We know that" Ducky being a smartass answered

"His right a long time ago we learned about ah ah Chatra" Naruto pointed out he said Chatra and i face palm on the tree..'will thats Naruto for ya .. but i think he didn't even know he agreed with Sasuke..oh will black mail'

"Chakra" Kakashi just flat out said it making Naruto be like TF (aka the fuck)
"AH" Naruto thats all Naruto can said *face palm*

"Go on Sakura" Kakashi pointed at Sakura to explain Chakra..

"Alright Naruto am only going to say this ones. So listen careful....Chakra is an blah blah blah blah blah Sasuke's sexy blah blah blah blah blah Sakura's a slut blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Naruto is not going to get it Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah is under Kakashi's mask blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Satan is super quiet blah blah blah blah blah Am sleepy blah blah blah blah.... you can re-less the Chakra" Sakura tired explaining but all i hear was blah blah blah and other things..

"Right on all points.. mmm Iruka-sensei really did have excellent students" Kakashi 'smiled' or i think he smiled...i jumped off the tree and landed behide Naruto..

"She just read it off a scroll -_- not big deal everybody can do that" i told Kakashi...

"-_- ah Luna nice for you to join us how was you nap in the tree" Kakashi looked at me and asked..

"will i could sleep cause Sakura was moving her big mouth all the time" i smirked at Sakura...

"whatever Luna.you always have to talk don't you" Sakura yelled at me..and i knew i made her made 'mission complete making Sakura mad'

"Whats the big deal with this long explanation.. the whole deal is to learn the jutsu is it" Naruto yelled out looking at Kakashi ...

"Naruto's right for ones. we are already using Chakra energy in our jutsu " Ducky agreed with Naruto ..' i think hell froze over Naruto and Sasuke are agree with each other today'..

'will pup it looks like your shock with them' a husky voice said
'Satan where have you been ' i asked my mind.. i open my eyes to see a big black and red cage with a big seal on it .. and with in i see big red wolf eyes looking down at me..
' i been talking to one of my brother' he said putting his head down on his paws and looking at me.
'and what brother would that be' i stare right at the wolf in front of me.
'The Nine Tailes.. he was telling me that i have a better hostess then his host' he said to laugh a little.
'will Naruto doesn't get anything about the nine tails..its not his fault' i look at the ground
'pup its time for you to go your team is doing something stupid' his said in a sleepy voice.

i opened my eyes and all i hear was them yelling..
"CLIMIDING A TREE" everybody yelled and i jumped 'note to self don't space out when they are talking'

"thats right.. But this is just on rule NO HANDS" Kakashi said holding his hand out in front of them. and then Sakura had to open her big mouth.

"what your kidding" Sakura said with a -_- face..awhile of silent

"am i lets see" Kakashi made a hand sigh and started to walk to a tree.. once he stepped on tree.. everybody gasped ..will i didn't cause i all ready now this...i was kinda hoping he fell +_+*....when i was done staring off to space and talking to myself a kunai fly in front of my feet.. i jumped up in surprised..

"AH WHAT THE HELL KAKASHI THAT SCARED ME" i looked at Kakashi who was upside down on a tree branch

"will if you were not in your our little world you would be scared" Kakashi was trying to be a smart ass..

"Wow this is fun" everybody looked up to see Sakura sitting way up high on a tree branch..

"Wow it looks like the Female of the group has better chakra" Kakashi said but them i started to think was he said ' the Female of the group' then it hit me.(am just going to say Luna is slow on thinking)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN KAKASHI AND AM HERE TO WHAT THE HELL" I yell at Kakashi pointing the kunai at him..

"will i don't see you trying to climbing the tree" Kakashi simplely .. he said to piss me off really badly.... i put Chakra on my feet and hands and run to the tree that was in the middle of Sasuke's and Naruto's tree..

~Kakashi's pov~
i knew i pissed off Luna cause if i didn't she would just sleep in a tree or on the ground.. i saw Luna run to the tree and once shes got 4 feet off the ground she started to do front flips and got to the highest tree branch and hanged upside down.....my jaw dropped when she did the front flips on the tree...

"WOW LUNA THAT WAS COOL BELIEVE IT" Naruto hit the air..and i turned to Sasuke to see him blushing and looked away..i wonder why.. then i looked up to see Luna sitting and crossing her legs..'she does know shes wearing a skirt right -_//'

"Ah Luna that was cool and every thing but i do know your wearing a skirt" i yelled it out for she can hear me.. Luna looked at me then at Sasuke seeing him blush.. she started to laugh..

"Yeah i know Sensei i have shorts under .... YO! UCHIHA STOP BEEING A PEVY" she said then yelled

"Hn" Ducky butt said and walked to his tree..'i swear am in a stupid team.. but nii san is okay'...
...
.
.
...
..
.
.
.END OF THE CHAPTER HOPED YOU LIKE IT REMEMBER LIKE AND COMMENT... I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.....anyways i do not own any Naruto characters only Luna and Satan ...

Naruto: HI ARIA WHEN CAN YOU MAKE RAMEN FOR ME YOUR RAMEN IS GOOD BELIEVE IT..
Luna: Naru-nii-san is right your Ramen is good ya' know
Sakura: Do you think she has time to do anything for you..
:Kakashi: Now Sakura be nice to Naruto and Luna..
Sasuke: Hn Teme...
Aria: -__- ah anyways
Itachi: Hn ENJOY!! *runs away*
Sasuke: ITACHI *run after him*
Aria: NO ITACHI COME BACK BABY COME TO MEE