"Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors"

hi guys am free today ....THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY ....... so yeah enjoy this chapter....omg i forgot Luna is going to get new power but that's just cause of the Beast within her...

Naruto and Luna: FINIAL WE ARE GOING TO KICK ASS NOW...

Everybody: *sighs*

Sakura: Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~at this point Luna is asleep and Naruto leave already to help the other.. the men are about to attack~
~Luna's pov~
i woke up to something biting me on my leg..i shot up and yelled an ow... i see a very happy puppy biting my leg..

"*sigh* what are you doing am not food you" i take him off my leg.. i turn to see no Sasuke.. 'what time is it' .. i rubbed my eyes and sat at the edge of the bed..
'*sigh* pup your team already leave to the bridge and they are starting to fight Zabuaz and Haku... Naruto leave 30 mins ago' i hasky voice told me..
'oh that nice am just going to sleep...............WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LEAVE ME HERE' i yelled out the rest out loud... i throw the puppy on the bed and run to get dresses .. ( don't worry the puppy is safe and is playing on the bed )... i brushed my hair and put on my net socks and my shoes in till i hear a scream...i run down stairs to see two men in front of Tsunami i hide my the wall and saw Inari

"Mother" Inari run in and saw his mother on the floor..
"NO DON'T COME OUT HERE RUN AWAY HURRY" Tsunami yelled at Inari.. but no one of the men told Inari no to move.. i felt angry boiling..

"Should we grab this one to" the man with the eye patch told the one with a hat..

"No Gato asked for one hostage" the one with the hat told him... Inari moved be hide the wall... my Angry grow when he said Gato...my nail started to grow longer my eyes chance red and blood run down my eyes......then the man grabbed his sword

"oh okay then lets wast him" he yelled... ' that's it am killing them both'... ...

"am sorry who's wasting who" i walked up from behide Inari my eyes were closed..Inari hugged me..

"will will your a pretty one ..maybe we can use you" the one with an eye patch come up to me he was about to touch me when he when out the hole he made.....

"what the hell did you do you bitch" the other one was freaking out.....i opened my eyes they started to bleed....

"TOUCH ME OR ANY OF THEM AND I WILL KILL YOU" i yelled at him... he was about to attack me when i see a big grey far ball fly at the man.....i saw a big wolf on the man growling....

"what the hell" i said i picked up Inari and run to Tsunami... i give her Inari.. and pushed them out of the house ... but we were stopped by the one i throw out of the house..

"where do you think your going hot thing" he said licking his lips...'EWWWW I JUST TURN ON A OLDER MAN SATAN'
'Tch stupid men..and they dirty minds' he growled..
'*pouts*' i sigh
'kill him now' he growled even a louder....he run at me with his sword before i can do something a big orange suit jump on him...

"Naruto what are you doing here i thought you leave a long time i go.." i yelled at Naruto..

"will i can't just leave my little sister here" Naruto rubbed the back of his head..

"*sigh* you forgot about me didn't you Naruto" i sigh and looked at him..

"yeah pretty much" Naruto tied the man to a tree and..i turn to see a big wolf dragging the half life man to naruto tied him up to.. the wolf just walked up to me and turn to a puppy he looked happy..

"but you know what they say Heroes show up at the last min" he walked up to Inari and petted his head....

~times skip to the fight cause it time~
~3th'pov~
'i have to make my chakra go to my feet' Sasuke was i thinking...( and i hope you know what happenes after that cause am bad and writing thi fight)
~~ okay Luna leave Naruto and Inari at the house and she appeared on the railing of the bridge~
Luna appeared on the railing with out no body knowing shes there..just in time to she Sasuke kick back Haku..and Kakashi started to talk about how cool Sasuke is 'not'...

"And Sakura here is our best mind" Kakashi told Haku and Zaza...but then Luna had an idea

"haha don't forgot loud , fangirl, like girl who can't do anything for her self cause shes useless" Luna add with a dark smirk on her face...she stand on the railing ....

"ready to play baby boy" she asked and everybody give her a weird look.. in till they hear a howl... she throw a puffy ball in the air and Sasuke started to freak out...

"WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE" Sasuke yelled out... but shut up when he saw and big wolf stand in front of Tazuna growling....

"will if its the Wolf Princess" Zabuza said with a smirk... but Luna pouted..

"Sorry Zabuza sensei as much as i want to fight you Kakashi wants to have round 2 and Sasuke would get mad if i take Haku from him *pouts* i have to make sure Sakura doesn't mess up.. and be sides i have a good view of the fights here" Luna dance around the railing and sat down ...
everybody just sweatdrops.... and so it beginnings.. Haku does his hand sign and the air started to get cold and ice started to come from the ground..

"So it comes down to this Haku" Luna just looks at the mirrors..'lets see is Sasuke can hold this..'
'pup you are so mean you know he can't not with out his eyes' a husky voice said to Luna
'i know *pouts* i will set in when it needed' and with that she end the talk

"Boy take care of Sakura and the old man" Luna pointed at the group...Kakashi try to run to the mirror walls but Zabuza stopped him..

"Now if you enter this fight you have to fight me, your boy has no chance in living after it" Zabuza had to be a creep and tell Kakashi that..

"Now will begin and i'll show you what speed really means" Haku said and started his attack.. he started to throw needles at Sasuke and it started to cut him..

"Sasuke" Kakashi called out to him and Haku started to throw more needles at Sasuke even faster.. then pinky yelled

"SASUKE" and a kunai flew to her feet blood went everywhere..

"Luna you have to help Sasuke you know something about this jutsu " Kakashi told Luna he turn towards her..Luna just looked at the Ice dome..'are they crazy i almost died cause of that thing we can't attack from inside and outside that wouldn't work....or would it??' Luna started to think...Sakura throw a kunai at Sasuke but Haku catched it and looked at it..

"WHAT THE HELL HAKU,, SAKURA WAS TAKING TO BE USEFUL FOR ONCE AND YOU JUST HAD TO CATCH IT,,OMFG WHAT CAN ONE KUNAI DO TO YOU ANYWAYS" Luna started to yell at Haku and jumping on the railing but fell off the railing and everybody anime fell..she jumped back up and landing on top of the ice dome...but Haku was able to get up fast and grab her leg and pull her in...

"Will Luna i can fight both of you but i think you can live but not this boy by you" Haku point it out Luna...Luna just didn't care and looked away.. Sasuke looked pissed and looked at Luna then back at Haku....

"CAN WE JUST GET THIS KILLED WITH" Luna growled and took out two swords and throw one to Sasuke..he grabbed it..and smirked

"Lets get started then" sasuke said..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guy this chapter sucks but that's cause am not good at the fighting parts.. i swear i will do better then time....anyways Luna was acting a bit cold that's cause they leave her sleeping and didn't wake her up... and she just wake up and she has to fight her old sensei and a close friends more like brother and sister....so yeah..the sword that Luna and Sasuke use or in the top

I DON'T OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN SATAN LUNA AND THE UNNAMED PUP