"The Broken Seal"

sorry am to slow on updatas......i know the last chapter sucked...it was my first big fight yeah please hang on i will get better i swear...anyways i hope this one is to your liking...
Haku:Aria doesn't own anybody from Naruto she own Luna and satan and the wolf pup..

Naruto: HI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE..

Aria: i told him he can be they..

Luna and Sasuke : enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"lets make a run for it from each said go it ..go" Luna lets them go and as soon ahe said go...they all run to a different side of the dome.. Haku throw needles that pierced the Naruto back ...Sasuke arms and legs..and Luna had needles over her belly.....

'someone you can not see or hear this is going to be hard.. its been a long time i faced someone this hard..Sasuke , Naruto and Luna can not hold on much longer..i look at the wolf that is starting to growl loud..he know his coming' Kakashi looked around...Zabuza appeared infront of sakura..and was about to pierce her when Kakashi appear and Zabura Smirked...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a high pitch scream from Sakura..thats all you heard..

~~"The Broken Seal"~~~

~Sasuke's pov~
'thats scream that was Sakura..whats happening to her..where's Kakashi' i looked at the mirror where i heared the scream..

"S-sakura s-she's in trouble" Naruto tried to get up but couldn't.i look at Luna she looked very pale then normal..'she has not been moving a lot but why' i looked at her and i saw red purple and marks on coming from her right boot..' are those burn marks and brusie..but she didn't eve--

~Flash back~
"this mirrors are made out of ice and what destroys ice ...FIRE BALL JUTSU" Sasuke told Naruto and throw a fire ball at the mirror but what they didn't know.ever time they do something to the mirrors it happens to Luna's leg...

"IT DIDN'T DO NOTHING AT ALL" Naruto yelled out to Sasuke....

"you going to need much more heat then that..to melt this ice...and besides i don't think you want to attack it when it can hurt Lu-"Haku was cut off by Luna

"Haku shut up just let them do what they want" Luna growled at Haku and you can see the burn marks coming from her boot....Haku just started a new attack and a bright light and the three of them flew and got cut again. and fell to the floor with new cut and fresh blood falling out..
..
.
.
.
"OH YEAH......SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" Naruto yelled putting his hand together..

"NO WAIT" Sasuke yelled at Naruto ..but it was to late Naruto'd clone flew and attacked the mirrors..but Luna let out a scream in pain.. then Haku killed all the clones..Luna was able to put her hand on her mouth to make sure that they heard her in pain...

"i couldn't break threw so what his not going to stop me..am not giving up am not going to lose to him...cause i have a dream and a little sister to take care off..and one day am going to be respected in my village...and give my sister a warm home where she is loved...My dream is to become Hokage.." Naruto yelled at Haku...Luna had tears in my eyes..
~~end~~
'every thing we do to the mirrors happen to her leg..but why did she tell us' i was snap out of my think Naruto got up...

"i will get us out of here what kind of brother would i be if i can't get my little sister out..." Naruto looked at Luna..Luna give him a weak smile..

'Naruto' i looked at Naruto shocked 'he would do anything for Luna.. and she would do anything for him..is that how twins work...but at this rate Luna is going to die'.... Naruto started to run at one of the mirror ... But Haku was all ready there and did a back flip and run fast the other way...but Haku was running after him..

"NARUTO BEHIDE YOU" me and Luna yelled at the same time..Haku throw the needles and they all pierced in Naruto's chest

"NARUTO" Luna yelled run to Naruto

"your chance of leaving my house of mirror is zero" Haku took us .. i run up to luna and naruto..

"Naruto are you able to get up..try not to much chakra thats only going to help him now" i told Naruto....

~Luna's pov~
'its getting harder for me to breath....Haku hit my lung and my leg is hurt am just died weight at this point..' i look around and see Sasuke fighting off the needles and pushed Naruto out of the way..'i'm useless like Sakura now....ah fuck'...Haku throw more needles but at Naruto this time.. i run to get Naruto out of they but i was to slow and Sasuke got there first and blocked them.. i saw his eyes

"Sharingan" was all i hear. i was to shocked to do anything at that time..

~time skip cause i think i mess it up hahah Haku is about to 'kill' Sasuke..still luna pov~
every thing happened so fast i was not able to think i just went with it but i don't think it was smart..'i messed up this time and very badly'

"LUNA" Sasuke and Naruto yelled out...

"heheh i m-mess u-up this time b-big b-brother..i d-didn't know what to d-do i felt s-so useless y-ya' know" i was able to speak with all my mouth full of blood..i fell back and someone caught me be for i hit the floor..

"L-luna come on sis please t-tell m-me you are going to be o-okay" i turn my head to Naruto and saw tears roll down his face.i reached for his face and cleaned the tears away from his face..

"D-don't c-cry Nii san smile ya' know" i told Naruto

"w-why did you push my away that was going to be me not you" i turn to look at Sasuke who was the one that caught me when i fell..

"i can't l-let my Brother and my Best friend died in f-front of me a-am not l-like S-sakura...S-sasuke take care of the p-puppy f-for me..he l-likes u" i told Sasuke but my time was running out i started to see black spots in my vision.. blood started to run down my mouth...i started to close my eyes..

"NO luna keep your eyes open you have to stay with me...cause i can't live with out you.." Sasuke hold me close to him..

"s-sorry s-sasuke ... n-naruto make sure y-you become Hokage..ya' know..."i looked at the sky..

"SIS YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME.." Naruto yelled out..

"Luna please don't go i ...i l-love you please don't leave.."Sasuke forehead was on mine..his warm skin on my cold body...i smiled weakly..and close my eyes and let the darkness take over...

"good bye love u to sasuke"

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T^T T^T Y^Y
Hanji: t-that w-was sad Luna died.. Y^Y

Levi: tch Shit glasses shut up..of cause she died she got needle in her body and heart...

Me:-_- will Levi you are just a ball of sun shine...

Hanji:A-aria d-dosen't o-wn me or shorty or Naruto... she o-only o-owns Satan the puppy that was unnamed and a-and L-luna Y^Y

Me:Hanji stop crying its going to be okay...

Levi: Yo shit glasses your getting the floor wet and i just cleaned there...

Me: 0_0 -__-*