Enter Luna and Naruto Uzumaki Part~1

Frist Fanfiction .. there maybe some miss spelling bare with me plz ... LOVE U ALL.. And ENJOY!! Luna looks like the pic in the side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Naruto's pov~
"Naruto cut the jokes already. you are the only one that keeps failing the test" Iruka Sensei yelled at me..

TCH like i care.i told him and looked on the side facing the door.

"oh yeah Fine because you messed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu " Sensei yelled out pointing at everybody.

Everyone started to go in line and i had to stand in between Teme and Pineapple.. and Iruka started to call names and Sakura was frist.

"Alright Sakura here lets do it Transform" Sakura yelled out and transformed into Iruka Sensei.
.
"You transformed into me good" Iruka said

"Alright i did it.. did u see that Sasuke" she yelled to Sasuke.. 'i dont know what she see in the teme he is nothing more them a emo duck'.. then Sensei called Teme to go which he transformed into Iruka. geez., I wonder when lu-chan is coming back i miss her a lot.. i remember the day she told me she was leaving the village..

~Flashback~
"Naru-nii san am have to leave the village for a few years" a little girl with hair like mine but it had red on the bottom..

What why are you going to leave the village its your home and am here to you cant just leave me here. i yelled at her

" i know nii san but gramps wants me to go with this lady to help me with my 'sickness'.. but i swear i will come back before gradation so we can become ninjas together and u be come hokage and i will help you" she said with a smile side to side...

Okay you can go but swear you will be okay when you come back . i told her ...
~Flashback end~
*sigh* that was 6 years ago .
"NARUTO ITS YOUR TURN!! STOP DAY DREAM !!" Iruka yelled at my face
"this is a totally a big waist of time Naruto.." Pineapple said to me
"we always have to pay for your mistakes Naruto"

like i care. i just told them and walked to the front of the class..'heheheh he doesn't know whats coming '
TRANSFORM!! i transformed into my sexy jutsu.. and Iruka had a big nose bleed...

HAHAHAH got you that's my sexy jutsu. i told iruka will laughing and pointing at him..

"CUT THE STUPID TRICK THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING" he yelled really loud...