chapter3 walking in the Rain

Chapter3

////// Landon POV /////

I'm on my way down the road when my phone rings. I smile when I see who it is. Yes, Kaylee I say. I saw you kick ass today and win. I'm so proud of you, Well of course I'm happy for Ty also. He will probably becoming through in a little bit to get drunk unless he going to a strip club. You mean his home Kaylee says laughing. Yeah yeah. I know you are taken off for the week just want you to be safe and I will see you when you get back Kaylee says. Yeah you will. You and Ty set up a bitch ass party in honor of Ty's an my win today. Alright we can do that. I'm bout to loose service getting close to being off the grid I'll talk to y'all when I return. I hang up the phone. Still hearing that lingering question in my mind from Ty earlier, " do you plan on marry Erica? " What made him ask that question and why? I mean Erica is and O.kay girlfriend for the most part. She does what she can, now thinking on it really isn't that much. Sure sex is good but I'm at the point in my life I want and need more maybe that's why this question is making me do some major soul searching. I'm brought out of my thought's when I see this silver Audi on side of the road. No one comes up here for nothing. I pull over behind the car and hope out my truck. I don't see no one in the car. It's pouring down rain out here maybe they have already got help and I'm just late to the scene.....

///// Sasha POV //////

I can't believe my battery in my car has died. Walking in these 5 inch heels in the pouring rain, phone dead, I'm cold. I continue to walk thinking of all I saw and that bullshit I heard. 8 months he has been fucking my little sister. Tears over take me. I can't stop this pain from falling out of me. Watching her onto of him I all of a sudden step over to the side of the road at get sick. I get some candy to put in my mouth to take that puke taste out of my mouth while the tears keep falling. I feel my heart breaking yet I feel its mending things wasn't right. I knew it was something but I wanted to try because I do love him but his love comes with a painful betrayal. This intense pain has stung my soul and turned my heart to ice not even the Tiantic could break this. I'm so caught up in my own hurt and the tears I didn't even hear him calling for me til he blew his truck horn and made me flinch really bad. I turn and look back to see a huge jack up black truck with all black tires and tinted windows. I watch as he open his door and walk around to me. He looks at me.

Ms. are you alright? My car broke down and I've been walking since. I think I past your car a while back a silver car. Yes that's my car. You do realize you are out in the middle of no where. Some times being alone is better than being round a bunch of vipers full of venom who bites you every chance they get I say in a low tone while wiping my tears looking down. I turn and walk away. Hey!, he calls after me I keep walking. He within to time jumps in front of me. I stop then try to walk round him. I just want to help you. How do I know you not a rapist or a murder? He laughs at me. If I was wouldn't I have done raped and killed you by now. I'm not going back out of these parts for a week your welcome to stay with me. The only thing is no cell reception, no wi fi, basically no connection with the outside world at all. In a low tone I said I will maybe find some peace in the middle of all my painful hell. He looks at me confused and I just wipe my tears. We walk over to the passenger side he opens the door and say hold on he lifts me up with ease and grace and slides me in closes the door and jogs to the driver side he slides in closes his door. He says I'm Landon and you are I look at him then in a low whisper say " Mystic". Nice to meet you he says as we drive off.

We get to the a cabin on the lake surround by trees so beautiful. He walks round opening the door then helping me down. We go inside I just try to keep from him seeing me cry. I'll get you some towels I think I have a long tee shirt you can wear. I stand their cold. He walks back in the living room. You can take off that wet coat. No I can't I say in a low tone trying to hide my hurt. Why can't you Landon ask? I just simply untie the short coat and it shows that all I had on was a turquoise and black lace bra and pantie set. After showing him I pull it back closed. He hands me the towels and clothes of his for me to sleep in. He shows me to my room that has a bathroom in it. Sorry I'm usually here by myself for a week I'll let you go to get read for bed. Good night " Mystic " he say. Good night Landon.

////// Landon POV //////

I walk down the steps from her room I cant get her body out my head. Her long legs amazing body fit just right. Her amazing chocolate brown skin her brown eyes red and swollen no doubt from crying. Yet she is so shattered. From the time I picked her up til we got she has been crying. Something shattered her so bad what's crazy is though she was broken she is still so beautiful. Ms. Mystic, oh what mysteries do we hold I think to myself. I will have a week to figure it all out. Oh shit Erica what am I doing and saying. I'll let her stay her then we will never see each other again nothing will happen here nothing at all.........

Comment:

Vote: