Chapter8 Chasing Passion

Chapter8

{ next day }

/////// Landon POV //////

Thinking back to last night when I got we unpacked everything. I left the sunflowers in my truck. I quietly went out to get them while she was cooking. I walked over to her and surprised her with them. Her entire body lite up. To my surprise sunflowers are her favorite flower. I told her I got them for her as my way of saying thank you and keeping me company this week. She even washed my clothes. Now, I can't get the imagine out of my head of her wearing only my tee shirt that comes bout mid thigh ans she wasn't wearing panties or bra. I was caught off guard yet I couldn't turn away. Long legs, hair down, sexy body, the one thing that gets me every time with her is those eyes. they hold so much that's what makes me want to know more bout her. I smell breakfast being cooked. I go to the bathroom do what I need to do then go down stairs.

Good morning Mystic. Morning Landon she says with out looking at me. She flipping pancakes. She is a great cook. Who ever she is with is a luck bastard. Shit!

Breakfast is almost done she says finally turning round so I can see her face. I smile back. Landon, what do you want to do today? Honestly I have no idea. We can take a long walk through the woods to the parts you have yet to see. She turned to me Their's more she says full of energy and joy. Yes, lots. She said lets do it. It's also a hiking trail if you would like to do that. Her smile said it all. Shit she said. What's wrong I only have high heels. Remember. You found me on side of the road. I saw so much disappointment in her eyes. I walked out I did the only thing I knew to do.

////// Sasha POV //////

I heard Landon go upstairs then come back and so outside. I hate we can't do all the things we wanted to do cause of me and not having the proper shoes. I hear the door close bringing me out my though's.

Here you go. Landon what did you do to my shoes? Chopped off the heels on them. The parts you can walk through you will the other times I'll carry you this way we can still go. My face lit up I smiled and ran over to him hugging him tight then I kissed his lips. I quickly pulled away. We stare intently in each other eyes. I finally broke and said we better eat before food gets cold. I said yeah we should Landon says in the most sexiest way. His eyes gazing over me ready to devour me. I'm trying so hard to remain calm but his eyes their not chilling or haunting even, their warm and desirable. I breathe out slow and easy. I turn and he was he pinned up to the counter. Yes, Landon. He just stares in my eyes for what seems a life time then says I just come to help you. He slides round me gets plates and cups for juice takes them to table. I watch him while he watches me. Almost like we are stalking prey on each other ready to pounce let our bodies meet crash upon each other over and over again. Liquid heat running through my body I can't control trying not to look only makes me want him more. Wanting Landon to fully take me claim me as his own me claim him as mine. The lustful dark desire I see in his eyes match mine. Deep down we both know we can't be or do this. Yet this yearning and craving I have for him only makes me want him more. Still his eyes roam me then he locks back to mine making me wetter I can see his manhood is rising. I close my eyes to try to shut this moment out but it's to real. I leave the table only to have Landon catch my wrist and pull me to him.....

You feel it to don't you Mystic????????

Comment

Vote: