Chapter13 Spotlight.. Learning Some Truths

Chapter13

{ 2 days later }

////// Landon POV //////

I have to be on my best game. I have been back for two day. I have been trying to get in touch with Erica. I mean I have spoken to her here and there but nothing major. I can't seem to get Mystic off my mind. Her smile her cooking. Her walking round in my clothes. Our last day that kiss. Man I'm missing her bad. I think I miss her more than I miss Erica. Erica has been all over and not herself. I know she working but what model shots in the middle of the night. I'm brought out of my though's when my phone ring.

What's good Stone? Nothing mane. How was your week off the grid. Dude you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Tell me. I meet this woman. You fucked round and cheated on Erica? Hell naw Stone. Well, you should of. What the hell! Why would you say. Lan she fucking some man. I know I saw her. I have proof. By the way I'm sorry I cut you off, what was you saying? Fuck that shit what are you talking bout. I took my mom and sister to Brazil for my sister graduation and I saw Erica their. She didn't see me. I made sure but I got proof. You should of cheated with that woman you was with. Send me what you have and I'ma hit you back up later. Lan, man I'm sorry but as a friend I couldn't let her play you out. She knew you was gone she just didn't know I was their. Stone I'm not mad at you. I'm pissed at myself for trusting and believing her lies. Lan look we all knew she was using you, but the more we tried to talk the more she dug into you. When I saw her I knew it would hurt you but what kind of friend would I be if I let her keep fucking you over. Hold up Lan., tell me bout this woman? I'll tell you when I see you at this weekend send me what you have.

picture mail STONE: Erica kissing some guy ( 5 )

video mail: STONE: Erica making out with a man ( 2 )

video mail: STONE: Erica having sex with a man in his car

Fucking nasty bitch.

I send all the pictures and video's to Erica.

3 minutes later I hear my phone ringing and voice mail messages going off. Text messages going off.

text message:

Me: ERICA WE DONE.... LOOSE MY NUMBER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

////////// Sasha POV ///////
{ 3 days later }

Sah, you haven't been the same since you been back Ivy says? Your still tense but your smiling more. I mean Sunday when you got to my grandparents home you was happy yet full of heartbreak. Is it your sister. No Ivy its not the whore sister of mine I say typing away on my computer. By the way what happen to your car? Ivy it caught on fire I've told you that already. That's why I had to get another car.

I tune Ivy out thinking bout walking in the rain that night Landon found me. My world was turned upside down and then went inside out. He for that week minimized my pain and heartache only for me to feel it again only because it hurt watching him drive away.

Stone Franks, Tyler Gains, and Landon Reigns I hear Ivy speak. I look at her. How do you know him? Know who Sah and what the hell is your problem. You don't know they are 3 of the greatest BMX riders in the world. What I say to myself in low whisper. Sah, do you know them? No Ivy. I just never heard of them and wasn't sure what you was talking bout. You can go home Ivy. I'm bout to leave myself. I just need to end this and sign it and I'll be out he door. Are you sure. Yes. Good night Ivy and thank you for being on top of your game and holding down everything while I was gone.

After she leaves I search BMX riders and look up Landon Reigns and its really him. I smile touching my lips. I still taste his soul in me. and he still lighting my core on fire. What I can't believe this I say to myself smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ a few days later }

/////// Landon POV //////

Game time y'all. Lan what did Erica do when you showed her the picture's and video's Ty asked? Calling and texting none stop. I don't give a fuck. Tell us bout this girl that no one has seen except for you. Stone you mean his made up week long girlfriend? I watch both them bastards laugh. She is not made up. Her name is Mystic and she is beautiful. I kissed her and she got me but her eyes stole all of me. Why haven't you contacted her to take her out Stone ask? I don't have her number. Go to her job and ask her Ty ask? I don't know where she works out. Was you high on crack the whole week Ty ask?

Winner of the BMX today is Mr. Landon Reigns...

I hear the roar and chant of my name flood through the crowd. I step back down. SHIT she stands out Stone says. With his eyes popping out of his head. I turn to see none other than the beautiful Mystic staring right at me. That's her y'all. Wait that's her. Yes. I take off jogging over to her.

Hey you, hey yourself she says. Congrats on your win Landon Reigns BMX rider. Yes I am. Been one for quit a while. Why didn't you tell me Landon. I'm use to everybody already knowing me. I have to go handle some business. Please stay until I come back? I watch as she smile Okay I will. I kiss her then look in her eyes.

20 minutes later, Mr. Reigns this lady asked me to give this to you.

Landon I had to go..... I can't cause trouble for you and your girlfriend. I just had to see you.
Bye, Mystic.......

Comment:

Vote: