Chapter22 Faded Shattered Pictures Pt.1

Chapter22

//////// Landon POV //////

{ 2 Weeks later }

I walk into my dads room see him sitting in a chair reading. Hey pops how are you doing? Well son I'm just peachy he says with out looking at me. Lan when is Sasha coming back? Why do you want us to have dinner again? Well, yes but that's not why I asked. Well why did you ask. Son I've seen more of you in the past 2 weeks than I did in your childhood. POPS! Son, she just went on a business trip not to another man. So tell me Landon, do you and her do that skype sex stuff that's all the rave. Dad I just come to see if you wanted to have dinner with me and Dev? Oh well I guess my sex advice wasn't needed. No pops it wasn't. Of course I want to have dinner with my kids. Now back to this sex conversation for you and Sasha. POPS!!! Son, I'm just helping you out in your sex life Lord knows you need it......

/////// Henry POV //////

What did y'all find out from Ms. Crowder's office? We copied all the files sir and even the ones embedded on the computer in her office. Here is everything she has on you sir. We made sure we wasn't seen and that we park no where near the office building. Their is nothing that connects us to you or you to us sir. Thank you for been hands on. Now to Phase 2 taking down that bitch Sasha Crowder what do we know bout her that I am unaware of. At this moment sir, you have got all information we have soon as we get more you will be the first to know and get that information. I want her to suffer an painful slow falling death. Just not yet. Yes sir. Y'all are dismissed.

I call for my " personal secretary " to come in my office. Mr. Scott you need me. Yes I do. I watch as she rips her clothes off walking over to me taking her time. She rips my shirt open unbuttons my pants pulls them down and takes them off. She sucks me off hard deep and fast. I put her on my desk and pound her fucking pussy in. Digging deep in her walls hear her tell me to slow down it hurts. I makes me fuck her harder. I pull out turn her over and put one leg on the desk and one remains on the floor. I push her face down then grab her hair going back to pound her pussy hard. Hearing her scream out in pain from my torture makes me drive rougher with her. When she finally cums I turn her over and cum on her face then make her suck my dick until I cum again in her mouth.

////// Landon POV //////

After I dropped my pops off I went to spend some time with my friends. We meet up at the bar. I walked in and walked over to Stone and Ty. What's sup guys? We good but you on the other hand going crazy. Not y'all to. Pops was talking bout your spending to much time with me. Ty and Stone laugh at me. Lan have you stayed at Sasha's house since she has been gone Stone asked? Yes I have. I can't help it. I miss her. I mean she is my rock she is the best thing that has happen to me. By the way how did it go when she meet Dev and your pops? Man, Dev loves her. Pops is pops he ain't never going to change. We went out to eat and things didn't work out their we decided to go back to my house and Sasha cooked for us. She made spicy lemon pepper pork chops, mac and cheese, green beans, rice and gravy and for dessert a peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Damn! When the fuck is she coming back Ty says rubbing his stomach. Hey Y'all Kaylee says walking up hugging us. She will be back next week. Speaking of her cooking she asked if we could host a dinner party she wants to meet y'all and for me to meet her best friend and only family to her. Who wants that Kaylee ask? Sasha does. I'm their she says smiling. Is she cooking or doing take out Ty ask? Naw, more than thing my baby can cook. Yeah Lan I can tell you have been putting on some weight these days. Stone shut the hell up. Kaylee laughs and says Lan she is good for you. I can't wait to finally meet her and get to know her. I still want to know how is it that A BMX rider and a DA make it as a couple, not just from what y'all do but she's black and Lan long as I've known you, you have never dated a black women. Hell I never you like black women in that way Stone says? It wasn't her color that made me desire her. She talked to me she found me as me not wanting any thing from me. Making me find myself more. She makes time just to call to see how practice is going and in that moment she has encouraged me to learn a new trick or try something else to be better than I was in the other rides. Damn she got a sister Ty ask? To her her blood family is dead to her. Don't ever bring them up round her. Allow her to tell y'all bout them when she is ready. Trust me on that. Hey y'all I gotta get out of her Sasha will be ready to skype in just a little bit. I'll hit y'all up tomorrow and we can make more plans for when she comes back. I leave making it home.

~~~~~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I open the door to see the last person I ever wanted to see again. Erica What the fuck do you want. I just come to apologize to you for cheating on you. Thank you now good-bye. Wait Landy poo don't you miss me or ever think bout me or the good times we share? Hell the fuck no Erica. You used me. Baby, that's not true? I love you. I'm still in love with you. Erica go. Landon if you didn't still have feelings for me or didn't care you wouldn't have kissed me back. Erica don't make me say this again. I love Sasha. Did you love her when you kissed me? Leave no..... She cuts me off by kissing me. I pull away from her. Erica I love Sas.... she cuts me off again kissing me again this kiss is filled with lust and passion. She pulls back whispering in my ear tell me how much you love her but you want me. She kisses my neck making me moan out and my dick get harder. Fuck you Erica leave now. You don't want me to leave. She takes my hand and guides us up to my bedroom. She takes off her clothes and walks over to me removing mine. I kiss her neck pulling her close to me. I put her on my bed I devour her pussy until she cums in my mouth. I put Erica on her side lift her leg and pound her pussy so hard and rough showing no mercy on it. Her moans fill the room. I feel something weird like we are being watched I see a flash just as Erica cums i feel I'm bout to cum also I make her suck my dick til I bust. She then goes and get in the shower. I look over on my dresser and see a shiny something. I walk over to it. Oh Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/////// Sasha POV ///////

I walk into Landon house to surprise him. I came back early. I walk up to his room and see him with Erica. I watch in horror. I take the bracelet off he gave me before my trip laid it on the dresser and left but not before slamming the door and walking out of Landon's life for good.

Comment:

Vote: