Chapter fourteen

- Jenn's POV -

Brook kissed my inner thighs and gently took off my slips. 'This is so weird' I said nervous. 'What do you mean?' He asked giving me a confused look. 'I mean.. We were best friends our whole lives and now we're here' I answered. 'Oh.. But I'm gonna make you feel good baby girl' he said and it made me really happy. He slowly rubbed and then licked my clit, which caused me to moan. I saw him smirking. Right when I was about to come he stopped. 'BROOK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COME WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT' I yelled complaining. He laughed. 'So we can feel good at the same time babe' 'okay then lay on your back, it's my turn' I said smiling dirty. 'Ouh I like that' he said giving that 😏 face. I kissed his lips and then I spread kisses all over his chest area and got down to his little friend, which was bigger than I expected. I heard little moans. Then I got up and smiled at him. I kissed him and then we let the magic happen. It just felt great. After we were done I laid down next to him. I was so exhausted. 'That was good' I heard him saying. 'Yea' I answered. He kissed my forehead. 'I love you' he said with a sleepy voice. 'I love you too'
We both fell asleep within a few minutes.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'I love you' I said half asleep. 'I love you too' she said. And then we fell asleep.

~ few hours later ~
We woke up and put our clothes on. 'I'm hungry again' I complained. 'McDonald's?' I ask. Jenn just nodded her head. We grabbed our phones and she took the keys. We walked to my car 'why are you walking like that?' I said laughing. 'Because my little friend down there hurts!' She said in a low voice. I laughed even more and she punched my arm. We got to the McDrive and ordered some food. When we got it we drove back home and ate it. We were watching 'the notebook'. It was Jenn's favorite movie. She cried, just like always when we watched the movie. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. God I love her so much.