Chapter eighteen

~  Brooklyn's POV ~

I woke up with a terrible headache. I barley remember what happened yesterday. I just know that I broke the promise me & Jenn made. Fuck. Jenn.

@Jenn💜: hey, I'm sorry.

From Jenn💜: what do u mean??

@Jenn💜: I broke our promise yesterday.

From Jenn💜: haha I see, u seem to forgot everything. U apologized yesterday and everything's fine again😚

@Jenn💜: oh god that's good haha. I love u

From Jenn💜: I love u too, everything's alright?

@Jenn💜: yeah I'm just having the biggest headache I've ever had..

From Jenn💜: HAHAHHAHA YOUR LOSS!😂

@Jenn💜: ha ha, veeeery funny!😒 can I see u in an hour?

From Jenn💜: ikr😂😂 yeah sure 👀

I put my phone away and took a long shower. After like 30mins I stepped out to get dressed so I could finally see Jenn. I wanted to do something special. But what? She would be here in half an hour and I'm the most uncreative person on this planet. Great.
Suddenly I got a phone call from my dad. 'Hello?' I asked. 'Hey Joseph, Uhm I can't go to LA with u..' He said. 'What? Why? And don't call me that' 'because I have several meetings and all that stuff.. Maybe you could bring Jenn with you?' 'DAD! THATS PROBABLY THE BEST IDEA YOU'VE EVER HAD!' I said and he laughed. 'Alright son I gotta go, see u tonight' he said and hung up. I was so happy, I decided to order her favourite pizza and searched the tickets.
Right when I found them I heard our door bell ring. I opened it to see Jenn. Gosh she was so beautiful. 'Hey babe' I said kissing her forehead. 'Hey' she said smiling.