Chapter twentytwo

*** This chapter contains a few curses so please don't be mad :)) have fun reading it!!***

- BROOKLYN'S POV -

I can't believe Jenn made me buy clothes for the party. We just can't go. I already know it's gonna end in a disaster.
But I can't tell Jenn the reason why I don't wanna go, she'd be SO mad. Ugh.
'Brooklyn lets go to this store I still need shoes!' She dragged me into  the store  before I could say something.
**********
OHMYGOD look at these they're perfection and not even that expensive!' she said, showing me a pair of high heels. i just nodded. 'okay what's the matter with you? You've been acting all weird ever since that phone call this morning!' she said kinda annoyed. 'it's... it's nothing okay forget about it' I said. 'Forget about it? Forget about what you didn't even tell me anything!' she raised her voice a little. 'I can't tell you' 'why not? Are you cheating on me?' she asked kinda mad, kinda sad. I can't believe she'd think something like this! 'what the fuck no I'm not!' I exclaimed. 'why aren't you fucking telling me then?' she asked all angry now. 'okay look we are definitely not discussing this here. Buy your damn shoes, then we're gonna get some food cause I'm fucking starving and then we can talk about it alright?' 'alright' she
sighed and went to pay for the high heels.
**********
'Where do you wanna eat?' I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders. 'Are you pissed?' 'No baby of course I'm not pissed why would I be pissed? I don't have a reason to be' she high pitched her voice and faked a smile. I rolled my eyes. 'Are you seriously rolling your eyes on me when YOU'RE the one that's being a fucking jerk?' Maybe rolling my eyes was not the best thing I could do but seriously? She left me no other choice. 'Just keep on waking I'll try to tell you later' I said, hoping to calm her down.
**********
We went to a diner nearby and ordered some food. When she didn't say anything I began 'so.. I don't even know where to start..' I said nervously. 'Start with telling me who you where talking to this morning' she asked in a calmed voice. Wow, that was.. unexpected. 'Cole. I was talking to Cole, the guy that's throwing the party' I answered her question. 'So he invited you to the party. Where's the problem?' 'No, Jenn, he didn't 'invite' me he really wants me to be there' 'aaaand what's so bad about that?' She asked totally confused.
'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND!' He screamed. 'Hell yeah I did' I said, confident as ever with the dirtiest smirk on my face.
We got into a big fight that held on for at least 5 minutes. 'STOP!' I've heard Jake screaming. I punched Cole one more time. He fell on the floor and I think that punch actually broke his nose but I seriously didn't care. Then we had left the party, that has turned into a disaster.
'Hello? Earth to Brooklyn??' Jenn snipped her fingers in front of my face. 'Huh? Oh yeah uhm.. What did you ask again?' She rolled her eyes 'I asked what's so bad about him wanting you to go to that damn party!' She said in a very annoyed tone. I didn't blame her tho. 'Sorry I just had a flashback' I explained. 'A flashback of what?' She asked with the biggest confusion in her eyes. And again, I didn't blame her.

GUYS GUYS GUUUUYSSSS!!!! I am so so so so sorry that I haven't uploaded for so damn long but I've had so much going on the last few months but I'll try my best to upload more again I swear! I hope you forgive me and enjoyed this chapter! I love y'all so much <33