Chapter nineteen

~  Jenn's POV ~

We were sitting on his bed watching Netflix and eating pizza. 'Hey babe I got u something' Brook suddenly said and stood up. 'What is it?' I asked excited. He grabbed something from the table and came over to me. 'WAIT SERIOUSLY?!' I said not believing what he just handed me. 'Yeah' he smiled. 'Brooklyn these are tickets for LA you can't be serious!' 'Babe calm down these were actually my dad's tickets but he has several meetings the whole week so he can't and come on I mean we'd be alone for a few days!' He said excited. He seemed so happy about it, it got me really weak. 'Yeah.. Okay okay' I laughed. 'YAY' he yelled and hugged me. 'BUT I gotta ask my parents' I said annoyed. 'They already know it and said it'll be okay since they really like me' he said smiling. I hugged him very tight. I couldn't believe it. I looked at the tickets 'it's happening next week already OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited!' I yelled happy. He smiled and kissed me. God he made me so happy.

-one week later -

~ Brooklyn's POV ~

It was 5am and I was already awake because I couldn't sleep. I took a long shower and got ready. After I finished I quickly ate something. I wanted the time to pass so me and Jenn would finally be in the plane GOSH I WAS SO EXCITED!
It was 8am so I called Jenn.
'Hello?' She answered the phone. 'HEY BABE ARE U READY?' I kinda yelled out of excitement. I've been in LA a few times but this is the first time I'm going with Jenn and we're gonna be alone so.. 'Yeah I am' she laughed. 'OKAY IM COMING' I said and hung up. I ran down to the kitchen 'oh look who's awake already' my mum said. 'YEAH IM GOING TO JENN NOW SEE YA'LL IN A WEEK' I said kissing mum's and Harper's cheek and hugged dad, Romeo & Cruz. 'Have fun and be careful!' My mum yelled 'YEAHH' I yelled back and ran to my car.

~ after the flight ~

'OH MY GOD WE'RE HERE WE'RE FINALLY HERE YES YES YESSS' Jenn said hugging me. I kissed her forehead and hugged her back. It was always a dream of her's to come to LA. This was gonna be the best week of my life.