Chapter four

- Jenn's POV -

It's was finally Friday and I was going to brook after school. I love his family, they're all so cute. The day went by very quick.
'Bye see ya' I said to Jay and hugged her. 'See ya boo'.
I walked to Brooklyn. 'Hey' he said smiling. 'Hey' I replied. 'Can we go?' I asked him. 'Yeah sure c'mon' he said grabbing my hand. My heart just stopped for a second, don't judge me.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'Can we go? Jenn asked me. 'Yeah sure c'mon' I said grabbing her hand. WHAT DID I JUST DO WHY DID I GRAB HER HAND?!? But I couldn't let it go now or else she'll think I'm dumb or something. Also it felt really good.
We walked to my car and drove to my house. She looked like she was day dreaming so I didn't say anything. Once we arrived we got outside the car. 'I SMELL MOMS FOOOOODDDD' I yelled. She just laughed. We got inside and Harper jumped on me. 'Hey little princess' I said. I kissed her cheek and let her go. Then she walked over to Jenn and hugged her. We walked into the kitchen and see the rest of the family. 'Hey guys' me and Jenn said at the same time. We sat down and started to eat.

- Jenn's POV -

We sat down and started to eat. It was so good, I love it when Victoria's cooking. We finished and thanked her.
Later we were all watching tv. I was sitting next to Romeo and Cruz. I loved them like crazy. Harper was sitting on Brooklyn's lap. It was 9:00pm already. 'Guys I gotta go it's late' I said hugging all of them, also Brooklyn. It was such a normal thing but my heart was beating so fast. Idk why but it looked like he was angry or something. I got up to Brooklyn's room to get my bag.
Then I saw some girl underwear. I felt tears running down my hot cheeks. 'What are u doing here?' I heard Brooklyn asking. 'Uh I-I just g-got my bag.' I said whipping the tears out of my face. 'Get out of here bitch.' He said. I froze. 'Excuse me what did u just say?' I raised my voice. 'Je-' 'NO BROOKLYN' I interrupted him. 'BROOKLYN U CHANGED SO MUCH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU AREN'T THE GUY I'VE KNOWN ALL THESE YEARS. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH THAT BAD BOY IMAGE DON'T YOU? WELL YOU AREN'T. YOU FUCK EVERY BITCH YOU SEE! YOU STARTED SMOKING, DRINKING, PARTYING, DO I EVEN KNOW YOU? I HATE YOU BROOKLYN I HATE YOU! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER CALLING ME BITCH AGAIN' I ran downstairs crying. I never thought I could hate him so much. I stormed through the door an ran home. My parents weren't at home but my mom left me a note: we're at a meeting don't wait for us love u' I ran to my room and changed my clothes. I laid down on my bed and started to think about the whole thing. It's was just like a nightmare. I cried so much I got tired and just fell asleep.

Oops.
How do you guys like this story so far? 🙈