Chapter sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

It was Saturday and my siblings finally arrived. We were sitting at the kitchen table and ate mum's pasta. It was so good. Once we were done Sierra and I had to do the dishes.
'Sooo are you and Brooklyn finally together?' She asked. 'Yes' I answered trying to smile. 'OMG REALLY?! OMG OMG OMG CONGRATS IM SO HAPPY FOR U!!' She said hugging me. She knew I had a crush on him. 'Thanks' I said hugging her back. 'Can he come over?' She asked. 'Uhm n-no he's.. He's at some meetings this weekend..' I said. 'Oh okay.. What about Jaylyn? I didn't see her for ages' she had a great relationship with Jay. 'Uhm yeah sure I'll call her later' I answered smiling. We were done and I ran up to my room to call Jay.
'Jay can you come?' I asked her. 'Is there something?' 'Taylor Brice and Sierra are here' I answered. 'Okay I'll be here in 10' she hung up. About 10mins later she was there. We were all talking and laughing till late night.

~ Monday at lunch ~

I wonder where Brooklyn was? I didn't see him this morning. I put my tablet on our table when suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the hallway. 'I missed you like crazy' Brooklyn said with a low voice and pressed his lips against mine. Wtf? I thought he was mad at me? But I missed him so much and it felt great. I pulled away. 'I missed you too but.. I thought you were mad at me?' I questioned confused. 'I was thinking about it and 1. You were drunk and 2. We weren't together back then.. I'm so sorry baby..' He said with a puppy face. He's was so adorable. 'So you forgive me?' I asked him nervously. 'Yeah.. Do you forgive me?' He asked. 'Of course' I said smiling at him. 'I love you' he whispered kissing me. 'I love you too' I was so happy.
I finally wrote this chapter I know it's short but it's better than nothing 🙈