Chapter seven

- Jenn's POV -

Once we were done eating me and Brooklyn had to do the dishes. Great.
'Jenn.. I'm sorry.. I - I didn't mean to call you bitch..' I heard him saying but I didn't reply. I felt tears in my eyes. 'Please believe me' pause. 'Please' pause. 'Jenn please forgive me' his voice was shaking. I couldn't do it anymore. I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I cried my heart out. I heard him knocking on the door. 'JENN PLEASE OPEN UP!' But I didn't. I know I was acting immature but I couldn't talk to him. Not right now. I looked at my clock: 8:23pm.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'JENN PLEASE OPEN UP!' I yelled and knocked her door like crazy. Nothing. I just heard her crying and it broke my heart. I hate seeing or hearing her crying and now I'm the reason. Great Job idiot. I sat on the floor and hid my face in my hands. Romeo and Cruz ran up. 'What happened?' Both asked. 'I tried to apologize but she didn't reply she just ran up and now she's crying' I tried saying without sobbing. I'll try to talk to her' Romeo said. 'Okay' was all I could reply.

- Romeo's POV -

I heard Brooklyn yelling something so Cruz and I ran up. 'What happened?' We asked. 'I tried to apologize but she didn't reply she just ran up now she's crying' brook answered. 'I'll try to talk to her' I said. We always talk when she's fighting with Brooklyn but tbh they were never fighting so bad. 'okay' brook answered. 'You and Cruz go downstairs ok?' Both nodded with their heads and walked down without saying a word. I knocked her door. 'Jenn? Please open up its me Romeo.' 'Go away' she said. 'No Jenn you know I won't go until you open the door' 'is Brooklyn there?' She asked. 'No' I replied. I heard her unlocking the door.

- Jenn's POV -

'Jenn? Please open up its me Romeo.' I heard him saying. 'Go away' I said in tears. 'no Jenn you know I won't go until you open the door' 'is Brooklyn there?' I asked. 'No' he replied. Good. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I loved Romeo. Him and Cruz are like brothers to me. 'So..' He said. 'I know what happened..' 'What should I do Romeo? Huh? Should I just forgive him for calling me a bitch? Do I look like a bitch for him? Do I act like a bitch for him?' I asked crying. 'No of course not..' 'Then why did he say it?' 'I don't know Jenn he was angry or someth-' 'BUT THATS NO REASON TO CALL ME A FREAKING BITCH OKAY? NOW GO OUT I WANNA SLEEP' I said crying even more. He seemed sad. I never yelled at him but I couldn't handle it anymore. He got out of my room and I cried myself to sleep.