Chapter fifteen

- Jenn's POV -

Finally Friday. It was 7:15am. I walked down to our kitchen. 'Morning mum' 'morning honey. You know what?' 'What?' 'Your siblings will come home tomorrow' she said smiling. 'WAIT REALLY?' I asked. 'Yes' she answered. Taylor, Brice and Sierra are my siblings. Taylor and Brice are twins, Sierra is the oldest from us, then them and I'm the baby. All three go to college and I didn't see them for half a year now.

@Brook🐼💛: HEY YOU KNOW WHAT!!
From brook🐼💛: what?
@brook🐼💛: Taylor, Brice & Sierra are coming home for a few days tomorrow!😻
From Brook🐼💛: really?!
@brook🐼💛: yess😍
From brook🐼💛: when?
@brook🐼💛: 2pm I think 🙈
From brook🐼💛: okay I'll be there xx

'I gotta go mum, love u' I said kissing her cheek. 'Bye and have fun!' I started walking to school. I was so happy. But not for a long time. I saw Brooklyn with Jack, the school bad boy. Brook seemed pretty angry. Suddenly he punched Jack's face. I wonder what happened? I hope Jack didn't tell Brooklyn what happened that Friday.

- Brooklyn's POV -

I was walking to school and heard someone saying 'hey Beckham you're girl is pretty hot' I turned around to see Jack. I walked over to him. 'You're not gonna lay a finger on her!' I said pissed. 'Well maybe I already laid a few of my fingers on her' he said with a dirty grin on his face. That was enough. I punched him. Right before he was about to punch me back I heard Jenn's voice. 'STOP! What happened?' She asked anxious. 'Hey babe' Jack said smirking at me. I was about to hit him again but Jenn stopped me. 'Jenn you know what just stay here with this douche!' I said angrily. It was just too much for me so I ran away.

- Jack's POV -

'YOU IDIOT WHAT DID YOU DO?!?' Jenn asked me. 'You gotta tell him one day babe' I answered. 'No I don't! And you don't dare to tell him! And stop calling me babe!' 'Maybe not now but someday' 'Jack I cannot tell him.. He's gonna HATE me..' She said. Jenn and I were making out once at a party and tbh she's a bomb. 'No he won't and if so then he's an idiot' I said smiling at her. Damn why am I such a douche when she's around? 'Thanks Jack' she said trying to smile back. The school bell rang and we walked to our classes.

- Jenn's POV -

It was a Friday. Jay and I were at a party and I was pretty drunk. I saw Jack and he was really hot. I grabbed his shirt and just kissed him. We were walking upstairs to a room so we were alone and we started making out. Suddenly I just stopped and told him I gotta go. I ran downstairs and grabbed Jay's arm. I pulled her out of the house and told her what happened but she was too drunk to understand anything. I never told Brooklyn because I know he would be very disappointed and mad. A few weeks later Brooklyn and I became a couple and I just can't tell him.
'Jenn do you know the answer?' My teacher asked snapping me out of my thoughts. 'Uhm.. N-no I'm sorry' I said embarrassed. 'You need more sleep I guess' she said. 'Yes I do' I answered. 'Hey what's wrong?' Jay asked me with a low voice. 'I saw Jack and Brooklyn talking this morning and suddenly Brook punched him.. Do u think Jack told him?' I asked her. 'No I don't think so.. What happened then?' 'I ran to them to stop them and asked what happened. Brook said 'Jenn you know what just stay here with this douche' and ran away..' I said almost crying. 'Girls stop talking please or do you wanna tell the class what you're talking about?' Our teacher warned us. 'Uhm nope sorry' Jay and I said at the same time.

- Brooklyn's POV -

It kinda hurt me that Jenn didn't walk after me like she always did when I ran away. She rather stayed with that idiot. Did she cheat on me? No.. Yes? I don't know. It was lunch and I saw Jaylyn with Jake so I walked over to them. I wondered where Jenn was. 'Uhm hey Jay can I please talk to u for a second?' I asked her. 'Uhm sure' she said. Jake walked to the table and started eating. 'So.. Do you know if there's something between Jenn & Jack?' I asked her anxiously. 'Brooklyn.. Why do you think that?' She questioned. I told her what happened and that Jenn didn't even try to talk to me since then. 'Oh.. Well Brooklyn I'm sorry but I can't tell you' she said looking at her feet. 'SO THERE IS SOMETHING?' I yelled. 'Shhh! And no!' 'THEN WHY CAN YOU NOT TELL ME? WHAT CAN'T YOU TELL ME?! SHE'S MY DAMN GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO KNOW!' Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jenn. With Jack. 'WHAT' I yelled. 'Would you please come with us for a minute?' Jenn asked me. 'Sure' I said. 'Sooo..' Jenn said. 'So?' I questioned. 'Okay listen' Jenn said. She took a deep breath 'it was at a party..' She tried to take my hand but I pulled back. It was at a party.. Great start. 'And?' 'And I - Uhm we were pretty drunk..' 'GO THE FUCK ON JENN!' I said angrily. 'And we .. We started making o-out..' Wait what did she just say? 'YOU DID WHAT?' 'Brook I'm so sorry i didn't tell you..' 'Brookl-' Jack said but I cut him off 'YOU SON OF A BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU!' I screamed and punched him a few times. I was so aggressive at this moment. 'BROOKLYN STOP IT PLEASE!' Jenn yelled crying and tried to pull me away. 'WE WEREN'T A COUPLE BACK THEN BROOKLYN !' I looked at her. I was so hurt. 'You know what? Fuck you! Both of you! Or maybe you should fuck each other!' I exclaimed. 'DETENTION!' I heard our teacher yelling. I looked around and noticed that everyone was starring at us. Could this day become even worse?

Guys this is the last chapter I wrote and I have no ideas for the next one..