Chapter twentyone

-Brooklyn's POV-

I stood up so Jenn couldn't hear me. 'What do you want Cole?' I whisper-yelled into my phone. 'Uh-huh I hear you whispering, is your girl with you?' He asked and I could only imagine his ugly smirk. 'I said w h a t d o y o u w a n t ' I said raising my voice. 'Oh I think you exactly know what I want. There's a party tomorrow and I really do want you to attend' he said with a serious voice and suddenly unwanted flashbacks run thru my mind.
*FLASHBACK*
Summer 2015, I was in LA with my family and a few friends. Jack (yes, the Jack that was making out with Jenn) used to be my best friend back then. Cole and Jack knew each other for ages so Jack decided to take me and our friends to Cole's party. We were partying and drinking and smoking and all that stuff and yes, I lost my virginity that night; that's kinda awkward but yeah whatever. I was alright until my phone buzzed, it was Jenn. 'Hello?' I asked stoned and drunk. 'Hey what's up' 'uh n-nothing I-uhm yeah no uhm I-I'm just chillin' I said holding my forehead. Right then I realized how I fucked up I was. 'Are u at a party?' She asked. 'What?' 'Are you at a party?' She repeated 'it's really loud' 'uh I-lemme call you tomorrow k? Love u bye' I said hanging up. I wanted to leave but suddenly I felt someone punching me. It was Cole. 'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND!' He screamed.

'Hello??' Jenn said snipping her fingers in front of my face. 'Huh? S-sorry what did you say?' I said totally confused. 'I asked you who you were talking to' she said slightly annoyed. 'When?' I asked. 'A few minutes ago someone called you!' 'Oh yeah that was just an old friend' I said. 'What did he want?' She asked. 'Nothing he just said that there's a party tomorrow bu-' 'can we go? Pleaseeee!!' She questions giving me the puppy eyes. 'But I - ugh fine' I said. 'Yaaaaay' she cheered clapping her hands. 'But we need to go shopping bc I didn't take any party clothes with me' she exclaimed laughing. I was so annoyed. What if Cole's gonna do something to her?' No we can't go.
'What time is it?' I asked. 'Uhm.. 10.30 why?' She said stuffing her mouth with eggs. 'DAMN HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR BRYANT!' I almost yelled.
We packed our stuff and got to Bryant's & Cameron Dallas' apartment. Jenn was going crazy the whole way.
We arrived and I rang the bell. 'OH MY GOD I'M MINUTES AWAY FROM SEEING CAM AND BRYANT IS THIS REAL?!' Jenn almost cried. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

********

- Jenns POV -

When Cameron freaking Dallas opened the door I almost fainted. Was this real?!
'Hi, I'm cameron' he smiled. 'As if I didn't know' I thought to myself. 'Hi, Jenn' I shook his hand, trying not to freak out. 'Yooo brook what's up bro' I saw Bryant hugging Brooklyn. Oh my god. He looked over to me and then back to brook. 'Your girlfriend?' He asked. 'Yeah' Brooklyn smiled. Bryant came over to me. 'Hi, I'm Bryant' 'Jenn' I smiled. We shook hands and then they started to shoot. The photos were beyond beautiful. I adored Bryant's work.

********

*few hours later*

'What do you think about this one?' Jenn asked while she walked out of the fitting room. She was wearing a short black dress with sparkles. She looked beautiful but we wouldn't go anyway. 'It looks gre-' right then my phone buzzed.
From Cole: you better come tomorrow or somethings gonna happen to Jenn ;).

How I hated that asshole. 'Brook?' I heard Jenn. 'Yeah sorry uhm it looks great' I smiled.

-Jenn's POV-

'Yeah sorry uhm it looks great' he smiled but I knew him long enough to know it was fake. There was something wrong with him since that phone call this morning... Was he cheating on me? No, no way. But no matter what it is in gonna find out.
I bought the dress and got him to buy something for himself too.

***********
Hi guys I am soo unbelievably sorry I know I haven't uploaded for ages know BUT OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1k+ READERS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH❤️❤️❤️❤️😭