Chapter six

- Jenn's POV -

I really didn't want to see Brooklyn now. First he was making out with Madison and then he had slept with a bitch. This was too much for me. I'm just gonna ignore him and be with Romeo Cruz and Harper. Victoria will be with mum and David will be with dad. So he's gonna be alone. Hah.
I took a long shower and after that I grabbed some black high waisted shorts, a flower crop top and some vans out of my closet and made my hair to a messy bun. The Beckham's know me since I've been a little kid so that none of a big deal. I heard my mum coming through the door so I got downstairs. 'Hey mum' I said kissing her cheek. 'Hey honey. Could you please help me with cooking?' She asked me. 'Of course' I replied smiling. We made lasagna, which was mine and Brook's favorite food. It was 5:00pm already and my dad came. I love him. But I don't see him often because he works so much. 'Daaaaad' I said hugging him. 'Hey princess I missed you' he said hugging me back. 'I missed you too' 'mmhhh do I smell lasagna?' 'Yeah' mum and I said the same time. 'Yummm. When are the Beckham's coming?' He asked. '7:00pm' mum replied. 'Okay I'm gonna get a shower now' he said pecking mums lips. 'Eww' I said laughing. But I was happy to see my parents happy.

I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and the first one was Brooklyn. He tried to hug me but I didn't hug him back. Then Harper jumped on me 'JEEENNNN' 'HARRRRPPPP' I yelled kissing her cheek then I let her go. I hugged Romeo and Cruz and then David and Victoria. They all walked in and Brooklyn asked 'mhhh do I smell lasagna ?' I ignored him.

- Brooklyn's POV -

I rang the door bell. A few seconds later Jenn opened it. I tried to hug her but she didn't hug me back.. Great job Brooklyn. Then she greeted the rest of my family. 'Mhhh do I smell lasagna?' I asked. Jenn's mum replied with a yes and smiled at me. I guess Jenn didn't tell her what happened yesterday.
We all sat down and ate. It was so good. I love lasagna, it's mine and Jenn's favorite food. I need to talk to her. I miss her so much, damn.

I know this chapter is boring I'm sorreeeh peeps😛 AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOHOOO🎉